Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No rumour in the Jewish community is he is gay and cheated on her with their wedding make up artist!
I mean, that was like such a long time ago he most likely did... But i have heard he is a serial cheater.

He’s cheated loads of times, but this will get out as it will be gossip either way it’s really sad as he is that selfish and didn’t put his kids first
Heard this a lot of times too, really sad

Reactions: 3
I donot know her, but a friend does so gossip spreads. im sorry when you make your life public it’s hard not to gossip. I hope she puts the phone down more and spends more time with her kids

I donot know her, but a friend does so gossip spreads. im sorry when you make your life public it’s hard not to gossip. I hope she puts the phone down more and spends more time with her kids

Reactions: 1
I cannot say she’s my favourite person but it is a shame if the rumours about her husband are true. She’s irritating but nobody deserves that!

Knew there wuld b a thread on this. Followed her 4 years. Apparently her husband is still living in the house so rumurs of cheating can't be real

If she put her phone down she probably would have been happily married!!! I really just wondered and I get that if you make your life public that’s what’s going to happen but James and the kids didn’t choose to be public

she’s enjoying the attention
I’m separated go follow me on tik tok 🙄

Mystic Meg here predicting the sort of questions she will ‘answer’ this evening.

Where’s James?
Why did you split?
What do the kids know?
will you still live together?
where is your necklace from?
Where is your tan from?
Can you share x,y,z that nobody really cares about?

anyone like to add to this list?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought it was strange that even when she was dying from
Covid he still went to work and didn’t even offer to take the kids to
Nursery for her so she had to have all three at home while she was ill.

So she’s told the world but not even told her kids 😱
He’s obviously still living there then

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wish she would cut Blake’s hair shorter, it’s a wonder the poor boy can see it’s always in his eyes

So she’s told the world but not even told her kids 😱
He’s obviously still living there then
I thought the same! Why would you tell the “world” before you’ve actually separated (living separately) and told your children! Very bizarre and just shows how she revolves her life around Instagram!

If they’ve decided they’re getting a divorce before even telling their kids then I think something dodgy must have went on

Reactions: 2
If they’ve decided they’re getting a divorce before even telling their kids then I think something dodgy must have went on
Or….they’ve decided to separate amicably but are still going to live together for the foreseeable, tell everyone they’re getting a divorce, then days, weeks go by and they’re still living ‘as a family’ and they end up working at it and giving things another go….

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.