Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like her and I think she was ridiculous for crying and sobbing, acting like she’s oh so relatable but I do feel sorry for the kids if they’re struggling. I’m sad for them.

Reactions: 2
I don’t like her and I think she was ridiculous for crying and sobbing, acting like she’s oh so relatable but I do feel sorry for the kids if they’re struggling. I’m sad for them.
oh yeah, absolutely feel sorry for the kids as i have no doubt they are struggling. i was only a year older than the twins when my parents went thru an incredibly messy divorce, and altho Tash keeps saying her relationship with James is amicable in front of the kids, they will pick up on the abrasive attitudes and scathing remarks made to friends and family members etc, even if it's all fake smiles in front of the children, they absorb everything and will pick up on comments that Tash doesn't even realise they have overheard. and obviously also the emotional impact on the kids, which is obviously being reflected in their behaviour - and in that respect, i'm glad that they are getting the support they need to help them process the situation and work thru their emotions, but they would undoubtedly feel more safe and secure and less uprooted if Tash focused her attention on them when they are with her, rather than at her phone. and honestly, if she has recieved so much advice from a professional child psychologist, surely that was one of the first things she would have recommended? giving the kids the time and space to talk and ask questions, and express their emotions - whether that is tears, or rage or confusion, with advice on how they can do this in healthy way - plus just spending time with them, engaging with them, playing with them.

tash seems to palm them off on the nanny, and spend most of the time she has custody of the kids with her face glued to SM, so no wonder the kids are struggling emotionally whnr they have lost their dad from their daily life, yet feel disconnected from the parent they live with because Tash is so absent in their lives, and whilst it's only the image we have of her from SM, she often comes across as incredibly cold, and not a very warm, affectionate person, when that comfort and reassurance is what the kids are going to be craving in order to feel safe, as their entire world has been tipped upside down! the kids spend time with their dad regularly, so she has a decent amount of time to herself to focus on SM and talking photos and creating reels and nights out with friends and etc, plus when the twins are at school - there is absolutely no excuse for her to be relying solely on a therapist to seemingly fix her children's emotional struggles without contributing to supporting them herself. shi

Reactions: 7
Is she taking the piss… Doesn’t she get a night off every weekend? 🫠🤦🏼‍♀️
totally relatable #singlemum life! 👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

presumably it was a total coincidence that her friend's 30th birthday party fell on a weekend that the kids were with their dad, so Tash was able to attend! because ofc, as a single mum, if the kids had been with her this weekend, she would have had to stay at home....or simply requested James swap weekends with her, left the kids with the nanny etc. #relatable single mum or not, Tash isn't going to miss a night out with her friends! she's just like every other single mother out there, with all her childcare options and her ability to go out partying every weekend. such a tough life! absolutely no time for herself! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
It’s so cringe when she tries to do stuff with the kids but can’t help looking at the camera. She’s never just lost in the moment always staged for the gram ewwww
I came here to see if anyone commented on the. It’s so staged. Where are the natural moments?!

I came here to see if anyone commented on the. It’s so staged. Where are the natural moments?!
i mean, realistically, i doubt she knows how to act "naturally" around the kids. she's been filming and photographing and sharing them all over SM since birth, thus those staged/acted/scripted interactions are all the kids know. "normal" life to them is Tash interacting with them through her phone. even in her earlier story where she is complaining about being lumbered with Blake for the day because the poor kid isn't well, even when she is having a conversation with him, her eyes are. fixed on the camera - she can see him in the screen, but it's not like actually engaging with your child, talking to them and making eye contact etc. it's so bizarre to watch her hold a conversation with her children without looking at them but sadly, that is a reflection if their "normal" lives, since Tash has been parenting with a screen between herself and the kids - either filming/photographing them, or ignoring them as she talks to her audience - since they were born. 😔

i don't get the impression that Tash has a more maternal, nurturing approach "behind the scenes" - except that i can imagine her snapping at the kids etc, because she always seems quite impatient - especially when she talks about Blake - and i expect she tries to hide that side of ehr personality. but the reels and photos she shares of herself engaging with the kids on SM always looks posed and scripted, she's just acting out a role. the kids don't know anything different, because they have lived on a stage since the day they were born, never knowing when they will be expected to perform on cue or have their lives shared with the world. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6
Come on you warthog 😂😂😂😂 Get Blake over here!
totally loved that! he was obviously getting frustrated that she had him trapped in the car, and was filming herself moaning about him being poorly instead of, y'know, driving home! go Blake! 🎉

you could tell how hard she had to fight against the urge to snap at him and instead feigned suprise and tried to laugh it off, yet she was visibly gritting her teeth and visibly fuming. i'm sure she had a go at him once she finished filming, but i love that he took full use of the opportunity to call her a warthog twice, knowing that he could get away with it while she was filming stories, because she does her best to conceal the nasty way she speaks to the kids when the camera isn't turned on - especially Blake.

urgh. another story filmed while she's eating so she is talking with her mouth full of food. 🤢🤢

and as she is literally talking about how the kids are with their dad tonight, so she has a whole free evening to watch tv and eat chocolate, she can't even use the excuse that she had to film while eating as she is a super busy single mum and has no time to herself! 🙄

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.