Tash_Blake_Ivy #2 Tash is sad she’s all alone, she talks to her kids through her phone.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"relatable" single mum Tash, parenting the kids when she isn't well...oh, wait - no. she's able to spend the day resting, because she has family to rely on to take care of all three kids for the day so that she can stay in bed, sleep and eat soup. yet even then, she is complaining about how "hard" it is being "all alone" when she is unwell. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Anyone also follow Gemma Alster? Similar social crowd to Tash. Equally grating.

Reactions: 1
Who is holding the camera in that insane post of them all lying in a heap on the floor? I thought tripod but the camera def moves!
She gets right on my hump!

Who is holding the camera in that insane post of them all lying in a heap on the floor? I thought tripod but the camera def moves!
She gets right on my hump!
and the way she's shared that as "relatable single mum" content, despite a few days ago highlighting that she DOES have people to help out with childcare, as she had no problem organising that her parents look after all three kids for the day so she could rest - and was claiming that it was "so hard" to be all alone when she was unwell! she's totally changed the narrative in the space of a few days. she may not have her ex living in the same house, but given the way James immediately took the boys for the night when she had to take Ivy to A&E, i very much get the impression that be would take care of the kids if she wasn't well, and if he wasn't able to, she has a multitude of family and friends to rely on. her life is not that of a "typical" single mum who is truly parenting her kids solo without support or such easy access to childcare etc - which is fine in itself, but the way she intentionally creates a narrative as a way to imply that she is in a similar situation is incredibly irritating, because it simply isn't honest!

and also, if she were feeling as unwell as she claims, her priority wouldn't be setting up a camera to film herself and the kids posing on the floor and then creating a reel! claiming she feels guilty that she isn't able to be "totally present" is a joke! she is NEVER even vaguely present in her interaction with the kids! if anything, she should be feeling guilty for exploiting them for the sake of content. 🙄

Reactions: 4
gotta love how Tash has responded to a question saying that she LOVES her lip filler, because it looks so natural. while the majority of her stories and reels etc are filmed with filters, so it's difficult to tell exactly what her lips look like beneath the filter, it is very obvious she has had filler. and while it's great that doing so has made her feel confident - although again, her ability to get botox and fillers as and when she pleases, with another procedure booked in or next week, is NOT "relatable" to the average single mum 🙄 - but it certainly doesn't look "natural".

and as for this - she ended her marriage to James 1.0 and "never looked back"?! really Tash? because i very much remember endless reels of her crying - often fake tears and purposely smudged mascara - and attempts to make James jealous, in the way she was sharing footage of herself snogging Temu James with vibes of an immature teenager. again, she has totally changed the narrative of how she initially talked about her divorce - she certainly hadn't grieved and processed the break-up prior to it happening, as I'm sure that at the time, she said it was a shock to her. why lie - especially when the truth is plastered all over tiktok and IG. 🙄🤣

Screenshot_20240409_211357.jpg

They had carrot sticks with their happy meal - absolutely no way would she get them carrots normally.
interesting that she's happy to let them eat happy meals for lunch when it benefits HER, because it is for an ad, given that reel she shared where she shamed Blake for grabbing himself a PEAR from the fridge as a snack because he was hungry, as he isn't allowed to even eat a piece of fruit without asking her permission. I'd understand if he was constantly taking crisps or biscuits - but a pear?! I can't find the reel anymore, she must have deleted it because she got so many comments criticising her for being so cruel to Blake and publicly shaking he M for being hungry - comments she initially responded to, justify her reaction as the kids having to ask her because it shows respect and then also revealing that the kids aren't allowed to help themselves to food as she wants to know exactly what they eat to ensure they "don't get fat"! sadly setting the poor kid syp to develop issues with food, especially shaming Blake for feeling hungry and making him feel guilty because his body needs food. truly shocking parenting and while she obvs deleysf the reel to avoid any further - totally justified - criticism, i very much doubt it has had any impact on her behaviour in terms of allowing the kids to eat a simple piece of fruit when they feel hungry. 😡

Reactions: 3
Tash talking on her podcast about how she is certain Blake has ADHD - and is possibly "slightly autistic" - because his behaviour fits every symptom from the check list she found online, and while she "WILL" get a diagnosis for him, she doesn't feel in any rush to have an assessment or get the ADHD "label", because she knows he has ADHD, and has told the school, so now is simply going to continue creating content as though Blake has been diagnosed - presumably now posing as an expert with with ADHD "ask me anything" Q&As and despite her claims she isn't interested in getting a "label" for Blake, guaranteed she will make full use of the #ADHD hashtags as a way to boost engagement. 🙄

also the way she talks about Blake, saying his behaviour has always been "challenging" compared to Ivy and Blake's and we have heard her describe Blake as "naughty" SO many times, yet she has the utter gall to state that she doesn't like the term "naughty" and that Blake isn't naughty, he is struggling. maybe stop referring to him as naughty then Tash, because she undoubtedly calls him naughty when she speaks to him, plus he will have heard her describe his behaviour that way. she even labelled his struggles to sleep as "misbehaviour"! yet the focus, as always, is on Tash. it's not about supporting Blake and ensuring he gets any help he needs, she is talking ab
---
Tash talking on her podcast about how she is certain Blake has ADHD - and is possibly "slightly autistic" - because his behaviour fits every symptom from the check list she found online, and while she "WILL" get a diagnosis for him, she doesn't feel in any rush to have an assessment or get the ADHD "label", because she knows he has ADHD, and has told the school, so now is simply going to continue creating content as though Blake has been diagnosed - presumably now posing as an expert with with ADHD "ask me anything" Q&As and despite her claims she isn't interested in getting a "label" for Blake, guaranteed she will make full use of the #ADHD hashtags as a way to boost engagement. 🙄

also the way she talks about Blake, saying his behaviour has always been "challenging" compared to Ivy and Blake's and we have heard her describe Blake as "naughty" SO many times, yet she has the utter gall to state that she doesn't like the term "naughty" and that Blake isn't naughty, he is struggling. maybe stop referring to him as naughty then Tash, because she undoubtedly calls him naughty when she speaks to him, plus he will have heard her describe his behaviour that way. she even described Blake's struggles to sleep as "misbehaviour" and constantly compares HIS "naughtiness" to the perfect behaviour of Ivy and Blake. and, as always, this "diagnosis" she has given Blake is all about HER. it's not about supporting her son and helping him get any support he needs - that is simply an afterthought, as her focus is talking about how it has helped her, as she no longer has to feel guilty or worry that her own behaviour or the divorce has had any impact on her son, thus she doesn't have to blame herself. and certainly, a child having ADHD is not something to blame yourself - but in Tash's case, she absolutely SHOULD feel guilty for the way she treats Blake, speaks about him, the way she exploits all her children for content, shares every private detail of their lives across the internet and expects them to perform for the camera as she demands, as unpaid child actors!

plus the way she prioritises content over EVERYTHING - so unwell she can barely get out of bed, yet priorities setting up a camera and posing with the kids on the floor to film a reel 🙄 - will obviously impact her children, as she ignores them and spends the majority of her time with her attention in a screen, not on her kids! the fact is, she heard Blake's therapist mention the potential of ADHD, and *content* flashed before her eyes - hence why her immediate reaction was to share it all in her stories and create a Q&A to ask questions, not about ADHD itself or the assessment process etc, as Tash has no knowledge whatsoever, but to allow her followers to ask questions specifically about Blake and HIS symptoms. simply another excuse to justify her exploiting his privacy. 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
As if she didn’t love and eye duck herself enough - she now thinks she’s some sort of celebrity after their ‘live podcast’ 😂 she is so tragic

I’m so glad I just hard what she’s had injected into her face whilst I’m currently stuck in bed with a tummy bug 🤢

ffs Tash! they broke up MONTHS ago, and she is still sharing reels emphasising that Temu James is the love of her life, and that she will miss him forever and love him UNTIL SHE DIES etc etc - if it WAS something to do with the kids that caused them to decide that the relationship wasn't working, there is no way she is able to hide her resentment towards the kids - and sadly, if will likely be Blake she blames, due to his "naughty" behaviour - if this is how she genuinely feels. very likely it's all an over-dramatised reaction for the sake of content, but if that's the case, she is really dragging it out! it would be interesting or see what's going on with her ex, and whether he is still moping about losing the love of his life who he will love forever, or whether he's back on tinder and dating, having happily moved on!

i also love how the comments on her reels that say that the break-up is HIS loss sn that he will regret breaking up with her etc etc, Tash always hearts the comment, never bothering to remind her fans that SHE endedd the relationship!

i wonder how long it will take before these comments are deleted - or before Tash leaves a snarky response! people are very aware she is using the break up with Temu to generate content because she has nothing else, hence the constant "no contact" updates and "i will miss him for my whole life" cringe reels etc despite them having broken up four months ago. she's gonna drag it out as long as possible, because other than showing off her latest haul of beige tracksuits, she has nothing else to share, and then eventually she'll switch the focus to reels on the topic of parenting a kid with ADHD from the perspective of a struggling single mum, all alone with no support, posing as an expert on the topic. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20240424_224056.jpg

Did her husband leave her or was if her choice?
he left her. she's always hinting that he cheated - but i'm not sure if that's true or not. since they broke up though, she has totally changed the narrative - initially, she said it was a huge shock and she was heartbroken, alongside all the reels of her crying etc, yet more recently she has claimed that she knew the marriage was over and that she should have left years ago, but she supposedly didn't because she wanted another child and wanted all her kids to have the same dad, so she stayed with her ex and had Rome, despite knowing their marriage was over, and then says she wasn't bothered that he left her because she had already grieved the breakdown of their relationship while still in the marriage - which massively contradicts all her tearful reels and posts about being heartbroken etc, alongside all the initial posts she shared of her with Temu James in a desperate attempt to make the original James jealous. she's now trying to rewrite what happened as of their marriage came to a natural, mutual end, when initially she was very clear that he left her, hence why they initially struggled to get on and barely spoke to avoid arguing in front of the kids etc 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 2