@gemmaalster

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone make a threat for Gemma Alster the official SAHM with her 2 SAHB (stay at home babies) Instagram @gemmaalster

I used to really like Gemma but lately she’s been really grating on me.

Her outrage at being sat on the back row of the plane was so cringy to me

Reactions: 1
She keeps popping up on my TikTok, have seen more personality in a sloth and what little personality she does possess is immensely annoying.

Reactions: 2
She seems to go on holiday every couple of weeks. Not very relatable.
I used to quite like her TikTok’s but lately she’s really getting on my nerves. I don’t know much about her but she’s clearly super wealthy, it feels like she’s on her third holiday of 2024. Can anyone tell me more about her?

Who is paying for all of these holidays? Mauritius, st moritz and Maldives all very close together

So glad I found this thread! I used to like her but now like others have said, she’s irritating. I’d love to know how they’re so wealthy

Who is paying for all of these holidays? Mauritius, st moritz and Maldives all very close together
Its constant! And not cheap destinations at all. How are they so rich?
Her and her husband look like brother and sister to me.

I’ve googled the husband and looked on companies house his companies make some money but I wouldn’t think enough to fund this lifestyle

I think both her and her husband's family are very wealthy. The constant holidays are a bit grating and I do wonder if her husband has a proper job if he can take so much time off. She has said he works in property.

I think the families must be paying for the holidays, he can't be making that much. Also her face is looking especially chiseled recently - what do you think she has had done?

And the way she goes on like her Husband is the hottest man to ever walk the planet 🙄 The bloke is as sexy as thrush and I ‘be seen more charisma in a wet wipe 😂
He comes across as an hole too. They're identical to each other

They are both obsessed with how they look. Nearly all her content is about image, looks, Botox, clothes, how good looking her husband is or she is. How pretty/cute her kids are, what they wear, doing a "cool girl" pose. Who really wants their 3 year old pouting? Yes they're good looking like many people are, it's sad they appear to base a lot of their lives around looks instead of other important qualities.

Reactions: 3