Tash_Blake_Ivy #2 Tash is sad she’s all alone, she talks to her kids through her phone.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the thread title @theteacherlife

Here is a brief overview of the last few months with Tash:
-Split from husband, rumours of him cheating but not confirmed
-Tash immediately changed her content to 'single mum' survival guide and shared every aspects of her divorce
-Most of her content now is her crying into the camera to sad music stating it's okay if you are struggling
-Still only talks to her children through the camera and only does anything with them if it's a #PRinvite, otherwise she just moans about how hard work they our and counts down the hours until they go to bed
-Goes on and on about how hard it is to raise children alone, whilst her ex has the kids 50% of the time, she has a nanny, a cleaner, she kept the house and doesn't have to work
-Said she wasn't ready for dating then 2 weeks later made a cringy reel about how she is now on the market and ready to have kids from another man
-Endless reals of her 'primark hauls' where is awkwardly tries on 50 new sets of beige or brown baggy jumpers and jeans in her dressing room (relatable single mum remember)
-Still monetises the children every opportunity she gets, films them having a meltdown, fighting, crying, sleeping and playing.
- Her AliExpress marked up kids clothing 'business' rip off is currently on hold, presumably whilst she waits for a stock to be delivered from China.
-Had Botox and lip fillers, still looks like a 10 year old boy
-Ivy is still favourite child whilst Blake gets put down and ridiculed daily.
-Only truly happy when out drinking with her friends other Instagram wannabes
If I left anything out please feel free to add

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So she went from boring grey-beige-white bedroom to boring black-beige-white bedroom. Revolutionary 👏

Reactions: 5
Why do all the kids need to have a comforter in their mouth?! Are they making up for the gratification they do t receive from their mother??

Reactions: 1
Can someone make a Gemma Alster thread? Im
Not sure who’s more annoying between Tash and her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she reads them a story while her sister or friend records her, and Ivy is glued to the phone and not the story
You can tell how fake it is from that!

Exactly that! Even tash looking at the camera this was horrible to watch. 😡😬 I read with my 3 every night it’s not filmed it’s snuggles chilled and a lovely experience. Why can she never just put the bleeping phone down
9642CBF4-7CC3-4FBF-B864-2BB200B91080.png

• Angry
Bet Rome shut his finger in the door whilst she was filming a Primark/Zara/disgusting coat try on reel. I just feel a sorry for those kids to have her as a mother
Also for someone who has a self proclaimed 'emetophobia' she is happy to share her son's smashed up bloody finger and his bloody mouth/face because he sucks said finger🤢 without any trigger warning 🖕

• Sick
Bet Rome shut his finger in the door whilst she was filming a Primark/Zara/disgusting coat try on reel. I just feel a sorry for those kids to have her as a mother
Also for someone who has a self proclaimed 'emetophobia' she is happy to share her son's smashed up bloody finger and his bloody mouth/face because he sucks said finger🤢 without any trigger warning 🖕

I came on to say same thing - bet she was filming some crappy crap and wasn’t watching him!
I know accidents happen but she openly admits to dropping them and doing all sorts just
For following!

unsurprisingly, Tash has shared the obligatory photos of Rome in hospital following his op, but the caption about how it was so much worse for HER, because although it wasn't a great experience for Rome, he doesn't remember most of it! i mean sure, ofc it's difficult and worrying for parents when their child has an op, but th way she is casually dismissing the fact that it was her son who was injured, because it was all so much worse for HER, and then complaining that he was "angry" as he came around after the op, and had tantrums - as tho he was being a naughty toddler, not a little boy waking up from an anesthetic! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
unsurprisingly, Tash has shared the obligatory photos of Rome in hospital following his op, but the caption about how it was so much worse for HER, because although it wasn't a great experience for Rome, he doesn't remember most of it! i mean sure, ofc it's difficult and worrying for parents when their child has an op, but th way she is casually dismissing the fact that it was her son who was injured, because it was all so much worse for HER, and then complaining that he was "angry" as he came around after the op, and had tantrums - as tho he was being a naughty toddler, not a little boy waking up from an anesthetic! 🙄🙄
she’s a terrible mother. Rome is so cute hope he gets some sympathy from his dad

purposefully taking a photo of Rome looking cute, but ensuring his bandaged hand is visible, and begging for questions about his injury and op as a way to increase engagement! she received loads of interaction thru people sending DMs yet has specifically chosen not to respond and requested people ask her questions instead, because it will further increase engagement - totally taking advantage of the opportunity to exploit her little boy and his injury. 😔

Screenshot_20230126_140709.jpg

• Angry
Ok who's had money on Tash making a reel out of Rome's surgery😩 I mean I'm actually speeches....WHO THE duck TAKES VIDEOS OF THEIR POORLY CHILD ABOUT TO BE OPERATED ON IN HOSPITAL?? This world is so fucked up there is no hope for us

• Angry
Ok who's had money on Tash making a reel out of Rome's surgery😩 I mean I'm actually speeches....WHO THE duck TAKES VIDEOS OF THEIR POORLY CHILD ABOUT TO BE OPERATED ON IN HOSPITAL?? This world is so fucked up there is no hope for us
wow. i mean, i fully expected her to share all the details in her stories - she obviously wasn't going to miss the opportunity to exploit Rome's injury and the resulting operation to create content that would increase engagement, due to worried followers flooding her with concerned DMs and well wishes - and that was bad enough, especially when she claimed it was worse for HER than it was for Rome, and stayed he was "angry" when he came round from the anesthesic, and had a few tantrums, as though that isn't a totally normal reaction and he was just being naughty. 😔

that reel though - i guess i should have expected it, but urgh. it's awful. supposedly such a traumatic experience for her, yet she was perfectly able to ensure her focus was on capturing every moment on camera, rather than giving her little boy attention and cuddles, comforting and reassuring him and helping him feel sage in an unfamiliar environment. she even filmed herself posing to look sad, woefully holding Rome's comfort blanket while the operation was taking place! she can't have been that worried if her priority was pouting at the camera and taking selfies! presumably all worth it though, for the likes and "you're so amazing" comments, praising her for "coping" with the accident despite being a single mum - as though she is the first single parent to ever experience a child being injured. 🙄🙄

i wonder how James feels about her exploiting the kids for content, to the point that she only ever interacts with them through a screen. he seemed to support her influencer "career" when they were together, but i would have hoped he would have stood up for his son and intervened, as Tash said he was at the hospital too, so he must have been aware that her spending the whole time taking photos and filming the poor kid was because she was planning to use it for content. it's genuinely heart-breaking when parents have a sick or injured child, yet still can't put their phone down and focus on their child without being preoccupied with how they can use an operation for sympathy and attention. 😡

Reactions: 4
Where is the big reveal for Blake’s new hair? Do you reckon she hates it? Or he hates it and refuses to have a photo of it?