Tash_Blake_Ivy #2 Tash is sad she’s all alone, she talks to her kids through her phone.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just going to completely ignore to mention that Ivy constantly has something in her mouth too? And even Rome too? No. Just concentrate on Blake and his ‘faults’

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She just going to completely ignore to mention that Ivy constantly has something in her mouth too? And even Rome too? No. Just concentrate on Blake and his ‘faults’
barely a few days after Blake's therapist mentioned the potential of ADHD, and she is posing as an expert - planning to do a Q&A, and talking about her struggles as the "single mum" of an ADHD kid. truly horrific the way she speaks about Blake - all "trying to be positive" while bitching about her son waking early, his "challenging" behaviour - which she constantly labels as "naughty" or describes as him "playing up" - while also exploiting him by sharing personal details about his emotional struggles and potential medical issues with the world. she NEVER criticises Ivy or Rome - it's ALWAYS Blake, yet she never considers the impact THAT could have on the poor kid, especially when, in her own words, he is a "sensitive" child. the way she talks, it's so clear she favours Ivy and Rome - they can seemingly do no wrong, yet Blake is just a hinderence to her, and the way she talks about him is awful. i wonder if James can see her stories and the tit she says about Blake? because at this point, it would be in both Tash AND Blake's best interest if Blake spent more time with his dad - both in terms of him supposedly being the cause of every problem in Tash's life, but mostly for Blake, in terms of him being given attention and a parent who bothers to interact with him, instead of exploiting him online, wondering why he is "misbehaving" when she ignores him constantly, and speaking so cruelly about him - because if that's the way she talks about him to her followers, I can only imagine the nasty way she speaks to him and treats him beind the scenes.

i still can't get over the other week when she was complaining that he dared to wake her in the night, disturbing her sleep to ask for a cuddle - when in reality, that was Blake expressing his emotions/need for comfort IN WORDS, rather than through his behaviour, which is exactly what she wants him to do - yet her reaction was to tell him to go back to bed, and describe him as "being naughty", only to then wonder why he has learnt that the only way to get her attention is by behaving in a way that forces her to look up from her screen and focus on him even negatively. 😔

Reactions: 2
Absolutely disgusting she lets Romes car seat get in that state - but why the hell can she not take the covers off and wash them like the rest of us?!?!

Absolutely disgusting she lets Romes car seat get in that state - but why the hell can she not take the covers off and wash them like the rest of us?!?!
exactly like the £100s she spent on getting the kids' hair treated for nits and the £1000s spent on their multitude of birthday parties - in what world is it "relatable" that any family, single mum or not, are PAYING someone to clean their kids' grimy car seat cover? as you say, it's gross she didn't wash it months ago and ever let it get in that state - but PAYING someone to clean it?! just whack it in the washing machine ffs. it's sheer laziness, as she would rather spend her day posing in her latest beige tracksuit. she is so privileged she lives in a whole different world. 🙄

and AGAIN she's totally happy to shame her kids - photos of Rome's dirty car seat in the same way that she allowed that nit nurse account to share about ten posts and reels labelled "extreme infestation" with nits visibly crawling through Ivy's hair - both situations which reflect on Tash's neglectful parenting, not the children themselves, but it's cruel to share it on social media where their future classmates can access it. 😔

Reactions: 1
surely Ivy shouldn't be sitting in the front seat of the car?! Tash is filming a story moaning about the weather, with Rome in his car seat and Blake sitting in the middle seat next to him, so the rear seat directly behind Tash is empty, but Ivy is in the front seat next to her. 🤔

i'm sure Tash will address this in her stories once she's caught up here, so i will await her defensive response as she criticises the "trolls" who dare comment on her parenting when she's just a relatable single mum.... 🤣

surely Ivy shouldn't be sitting in the front seat of the car?! Tash is filming a story moaning about the weather, with Rome in his car seat and Blake sitting in the middle seat next to him, so the rear seat directly behind Tash is empty, but Ivy is in the front seat next to her. 🤔

i'm sure Tash will address this in her stories once she's caught up here, so i will await her defensive response as she criticises the "trolls" who dare comment on her parenting when she's just a relatable single mum.... 🤣
She’s mentioned a few times before that the twins argue over who sits in the front - she lets one of them because it’s easier than them all squeezing in the back and struggling to fasten seat belts - which makes absolutely no sense when Blake it sitting in the middle anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s mentioned a few times before that the twins argue over who sits in the front - she lets one of them because it’s easier than them all squeezing in the back and struggling to fasten seat belts - which makes absolutely no sense when Blake it sitting in the middle anyway 🤷‍♀️
because the "struggle" of spending a few minutes extra ensuring that all three children are properly strapped into suitable car seats/booster seats in the back is easily resolved by placing one or other of her kids at risk! imagine viewing your kids' safety as a waste of time! and maybe, if she put her phone down for a few seconds, she would have the time to fasten their seatbelts instead of taking the lazy way out. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Makes no sense if Blake’s in the middle but I’m pretty sure it’s not illegal for Blake or ivy to sit in the front if they’re in a car seat although looking at the video it doesn’t look like ivy is in one. Maybe a booster.

Makes no sense if Blake’s in the middle but I’m pretty sure it’s not illegal for Blake or ivy to sit in the front if they’re in a car seat although looking at the video it doesn’t look like ivy is in one. Maybe a booster.
it didn't look like she was to me. Rome was in a car seat and Blake seemed to have a booster seat, whereas Ivy was just sitting in the front seat with nothing. same as when Blake sits in the front of the car - I've noticed before that she just straps them in with the seat belt, but no child/booster seat. i dunno if it's legal or bit, but either way it seems an unnecessary risk when all three kids could be in appropriate seats in the back of. the car, especially if the sole reason she has one of the twins in the front is because it's easier for her to get them all strapped in - again, prioritising minimal effort over keeping her kids as safe as possible. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I wanted to follow a relatable account so came across tash, a very recent ‘follower’ of hers and although I haven’t seen a lot of what’s been mentioned on here… yet. I’m finding her so irritating, like the way she overextends her words and speaks very highly of herself with her thin straight lips. She’s such a plain Jane but thinks she’s gods gift! She’s becoming intolerable for me
---
…also she’s OBSESSED with her divorce and speaks as if she’s the first single mum to ever walk this earth. Very boring

Reactions: 4
I wanted to follow a relatable account so came across tash, a very recent ‘follower’ of hers and although I haven’t seen a lot of what’s been mentioned on here… yet. I’m finding her so irritating, like the way she overextends her words and speaks very highly of herself with her thin straight lips. She’s such a plain Jane but thinks she’s gods gift! She’s becoming intolerable for me
---
…also she’s OBSESSED with her divorce and speaks as if she’s the first single mum to ever walk this earth. Very boring
Haha you’ve accurately summed it up. She’s a proper moaning myrtle. Think she’s prob just jealous atm of her podcast buddy iamthefitmummy who is all loved up and travelling abroad every other weekend on her boyfriends credit card.

• Haha
planning on potty training Rome, great - but does she really need to share a photo of the underwear she's bought him? just seems totally unnecessary. strangers don't need to know what pants he's wearing. it's just a total disrespect of his privacy, poor kid. 😔

planning on potty training Rome, great - but does she really need to share a photo of the underwear she's bought him? just seems totally unnecessary. strangers don't need to know what pants he's wearing. it's just a total disrespect of his privacy, poor kid. 😔
Potty training Rome but in the same sentence he’s going to nursery 4 days (from 2 mornings)… appreciate it’s when they’re ready but anyone else would have been trying before now!

Potty training Rome but in the same sentence he’s going to nursery 4 days (from 2 mornings)… appreciate it’s when they’re ready but anyone else would have been trying before now!
Anyone would think she was planning on nursery doing all the hard work and dealing with all the ‘accidents’ so she didn’t have to ….

• Haha
Anyone would think she was planning on nursery doing all the hard work and dealing with all the ‘accidents’ so she didn’t have to ….
does she still have a nanny to take care of Rome on the days he isn't at nursery - y'know, so she can pose in her latest haul of clothes and film even more reels about no contact under the guise of "work" 🙄 - because if she does, it means that the only role she will play in potty training Rome is sharing stories about his progress as content to, and taking all the credit for doing basically nothing. 🤦🏻‍♂️

A nanny? Where does all the cash come from - was she rich pre-Instagram?
just an average single mum - able to afford a nanny, private therapy for herself and her son, weekly clothing hauls, a three-bedroom house that she was able to decorate post-divorce, holidays abroad and weekends away, botox/lip filler, meals and nights out with friends, multiple huge extravagant birthday parties for the kids - with entertainers, make up/hair stylists, nail techs, personalised cakes and party bags - the services of a nit nurse so she doesn't have to deal with the hassle of treating her kids' headlice and for someone to clean Rome's car seat because she can't be bothered removing the cover and whacking it in the washing machine herself. SO relatable! 🙄

Reactions: 8
A nanny? Where does all the cash come from - was she rich pre-Instagram?
I mean everyone’s got a diff perspective of “rich” don’t they but her parents seem fairly well off and her ex has a decent job. I don’t think insta is where she gets her money.
Her ex prob pays a decent amount of maintenance and for all we know still pays the bills and she’ll be claiming all the benefits under the sun (in addition to the spousal maintenance” James will be giving.
be a PIP claim in soon as well once Blake gets his adhd diagnosis.