Tarot readers? Opinions and experiences

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recommend a good Tarot reader? I can see La Luna is mentioned but there are quite a few on Insta. I read myself but I’d like a reading done for me.

Reactions: 1
Can anyone recommend a good Tarot reader? I can see La Luna is mentioned but there are quite a few on Insta. I read myself but I’d like a reading done for me.
I like Mystic Jem on instagram. She’s very down to earth and has great energy. I’ve had one reading from her and it was spot on. I read myself but can’t read for myself IYKWIM. I also (in case anyone think I’m touting for business) only read F2F, so not offering my services 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@mrs.migs no I totally get what you mean! 😂 I’ve been studying Lenormand cards. I recently did a reading for someone and it was spot on. It actually predicted two things. It scared me a little tbh! 😂

I feel like I need one that’s not drawn from my own pack. I bought a set from a charity shop! And they’re always spot on when i do readings for others. I feel like whoever owned them previously had an energy or vibe that rubbed off on them. They are a well worn set!

Thank you, I’ll take a look at her! So happy I found this thread too. I love anything tarot or horoscope related!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve had two readings but they’re mostly about things to happen in the future so it’s too early to know if they’ll be accurate or not. I think it can be hard to tell the difference in time e.g. predicting something will happen in 3 months or 3 years. I enjoy doing them as they check into my psyche. I’m considering learning to do it myself but I’m tit at shuffling.

I’ve found a reader local to me who I like. She read about a situation I’m currently dealing with and was accurate. The first reading I got the tower (a big change/ending) for the future and it came up a couple of times in the second reading too and I believe it’s for my current health issue.

Reactions: 2