Tarot readers? Opinions and experiences

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have a lot of money right now but I really need spiritual guidance.
Understandable but the chances of you getting a legitimate reading for 'cheap' is going to be almost zero

Although she doesn't do it currently, I used to use @TheWiccanPriestess / @lovealeii on tiktok. She used to charge £25 for a reading and was always very accurate. I'm unsure if she is returning to the tarot world but it could be worth while reaching out to her regarding it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I would wait for someone very highly recommended. Whilst you wait just try and save up as it’s better than going cheap and not getting a good reading X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't believe in any of it for a second, personally. I don't believe in ghosts/spirits or an afterlife or bad luck, psychics, mediums or anything 🤷‍♀️ it all sounds daft to me 🫣 I don't mean that to sound offensive, I respect that others may believe and that's up to them, each to their own, but I can't find a way for all that to make sense in a scientifically plausible way

Like why are ghosts always ancient women floating through old manor houses draped in flowing dresses. Why aren't subways littered with chavvy ghosts in tracksuits 🧐🤷‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't believe in any of it for a second, personally. I don't believe in ghosts/spirits or an afterlife or bad luck, psychics, mediums or anything 🤷‍♀️ it all sounds daft to me 🫣 I don't mean that to sound offensive, I respect that others may believe and that's up to them, each to their own, but I can't find a way for all that to make sense in a scientifically plausible way

Like why are ghosts always ancient women floating through old manor houses draped in flowing dresses. Why aren't subways littered with chavvy ghosts in tracksuits 🧐🤷‍♀️😅
chavvy's dont have souls they cant come back :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually read tarot/oracle cards for myself atm. I've had fairly good tarot readings before myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't have a lot of money right now but I really need spiritual guidance.
I agree with the previous poster. Try and learn how to do a reading for yourself. It's quite therapeutic and iv had some good reading by doing it myself. Whether it makes you think more about situations etc, or whether you just get abit in tune with yourself I don't know.
But maybe try that if you cant afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No, the cards don't work that way.

For instance I read cards in the formation of a celtic cross:

View attachment 2698064

As you can see, you don't ask questions. Certain cards will mean different things in different placements. You may come across a card associated with fertility or love, but you will never get a reading where someone says 'yes you will get married and shortly after you will fall pregnant'. If you do, run and don't contact them again, it's a scam.
That is a very basic spread. A more advanced reader, who works psychically, could possible forsee a relationship, explain whether it is a new or rekindled relationship, and if it has some permanency.

They might see potential children, but will not tell you this.

Please don't run a mile from more experienced readers who can predict futures and outcomes. They are not lying. Not all readers are the same.

Reactions: 7
That is a very basic spread. A more advanced reader, who works psychically, could possible forsee a relationship, explain whether it is a new or rekindled relationship, and if it has some permanency.

They might see potential children, but will not tell you this.

Please don't run a mile from more experienced readers who can predict futures and outcomes. They are not lying. Not all readers are the same.
The celtic cross is actually regarded as one of the most comprehensive readings you can do.

As someone who's Grandmother was a psychic medium, the cards, nor any kind of clairvoyant can predict you having children. Like I mentioned, you may pull a card associated with fertility/love, but that is no guarantee you will be married and with child within the future.

The reader may 'see' certain things but, as I have already mentioned... they cannot tell you that you will be married. They may give a generalisation of 'wedding bells' for instance, but it is wholly dependant on the placement of the card and where you pull it within a spread.

Sorry but if anyone as a tarot reader is claiming they can 'predict your future' it is 99.9% of the time bullshit. You're supposed to take card readings with a pinch of salt anyway.

The celtic cross is actually regarded as one of the most comprehensive readings you can do.

As someone who's Grandmother was a psychic medium, the cards, nor any kind of clairvoyant can predict you having children. Like I mentioned, you may pull a card associated with fertility/love, but that is no guarantee you will be married and with child within the future.

The reader may 'see' certain things but, as I have already mentioned... they cannot tell you that you will be married. They may give a generalisation of 'wedding bells' for instance, but it is wholly dependant on the placement of the card and where you pull it within a spread.

Sorry but if anyone as a tarot reader is claiming they can 'predict your future' it is 99.9% of the time bullshit. You're supposed to take card readings with a pinch of salt anyway.
The Celtic Cross might be the popular spread, but as someone who used to read professionally, there are different ways of reading the cards which give far more information.

When I had an online profile, I had customer reviews. I was one of the top readers on the site and had many positive reviews which said I was accurate. It was not bullshit. Please be courteous to those who may have genuine psychic talents but use cards to assist them.
Not all tarot readers are the same. You've probably been taught one way, I've inherited gifts and been taught to use them another way.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've had a few Tarot readings. The last one I had she got the card with the man on the ground with all the swords in his back, and she said no, no! we can't leave you with that as your last card! but you're going to end them!
I left wondering if I was going to commit murder on my backstabbers! 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So anywho, had a reading (I asked for a recorded reading) with the 'Spiritual Warrior' who said my father in spirit (died 18 mths ago) was hoping that I was happy and he was hoping for a happy family for me.......I'm nearly 60, happily married, child free by choice with lots of animals! The card that she held up was of a couple with a child!! So, that's it really!!

So anywho, had a reading (I asked for a recorded reading) with the 'Spiritual Warrior' who said my father in spirit (died 18 mths ago) was hoping that I was happy and he was hoping for a happy family for me.......I'm nearly 60, happily married, child free by choice with lots of animals! The card that she held up was of a couple with a child!! So, that's it really!!
It really is amazing how people have different readings/experience with the same reader. I’ve gone to a couple that were highly recommended on here previously and was left just confused with their readings. Baffling!

It really is amazing how people have different readings/experience with the same reader. I’ve gone to a couple that were highly recommended on here previously and was left just confused with their readings. Baffling!
I've had the same experience. Amazing readings, but my friends not so good. Despite some outlandish sounding predictions, mine came true but friends' didn't. 🤷

I had a reading when I was pregnant, she didn't know or work out I was pregnant, I had to tell her after a while of her trying to "read me" but failing to get anything right about me. She then proceeded to tell me I'd have Irish twins and move house. I don't intend on either of these things happening 😂

Reactions: 3
this reminds me of once, walking past the spiritual church in town they had an open day. With time on my hands I went in and paid £15 for a spiritualist reading.
She didn't use any cards and started picking up on things as I was walking up the stairs before I even entered rhe room! (this was things relevant to one parents death and health). At one point she looked at me intently and in a bit of a funny with her head on one side and said "you do realise our loved ones in spirit hold our babies in their arms until they're ready to be born?" I shrugged and said ok then! I thought what a weird comment! 5 hours later, I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant with my son who's now 4!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15