Tarot readers? Opinions and experiences

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this him?
That's him!!! He's really good xx
---
I was supposed to but he's cancelled on me twice now due to a stomach bug both times! šŸ˜­
Yes he cancelled on me too once, but re arranged fairly quickly. I think he suffers with mental health, because his partner messaged me and put a story out too, and I very much got the impression it's his mental health that he sometimes suffers with xxx

Reactions: 1
Hi! Iā€™ve booked a mini reading with spirit light Emma on insta. She was recommended to me by a friend, who got a decent reading.
All sheā€™s asked for is my full name. Anyone here had a reading with her please?

A psychic told me in 2011 that the man I was in a relationship with was not for me!! That the man for me was "average height, average looking and worked with his hands" and I would meet him in 5 days or 5 weeks. I did meet this man....he's married with two grown up children....spoiler alert ....he did my kitchen and work tops but that's all!!!! I've now known him 10 years lol!! Still happily married to my husband!

Hi! Iā€™ve booked a mini reading with spirit light Emma on insta. She was recommended to me by a friend, who got a decent reading.
All sheā€™s asked for is my full name. Anyone here had a reading with her please?
Personally Iā€™d be wary of giving my full name. Why does she need it? šŸ¤” Surely a first name would suffice.

Reactions: 4
Personally Iā€™d be wary of giving my full name. Why does she need it? šŸ¤” Surely a first name would suffice.
Thatā€™s true @50sGirl I didnā€™t even think about it! I think if I had found her by myself, my ears wouldā€™ve pinged but since she was recommended by a friend, you kinda take their word and go with it! Rookie move, will be aware moving forward. Thank you!

Are your social media pages private? Anything she could find about you from them?
Yes, social media is private. I donā€™t even have a display pic on my insta. Sheā€™s not asked to follow it or anything like that. Only asked for my full name.

Thatā€™s true @50sGirl I didnā€™t even think about it! I think if I had found her by myself, my ears wouldā€™ve pinged but since she was recommended by a friend, you kinda take their word and go with it! Rookie move, will be aware moving forward. Thank you!
I would cancel if you have given your full name. She will be firing up a search engine to check you out.

Reactions: 3
Yes, social media is private. I donā€™t even have a display pic on my insta. Sheā€™s not asked to follow it or anything like that. Only asked for my full name.
I donā€™t know how common your name is, but as an example, if I knew it I could then look on the electoral register and see Mrs Jane HiThere lives on the High Street, Anytown with Mr John HiThere and also their adult child Miss Jo HiThere.
A quick google search (or a drive there if local) shows me you have a red front door and a well kept garden.

ā€œHello Jane. Do the names John and Jo mean anything to you?
I have a grandfather figure here who says that he isnā€™t keen on your red front door but says your garden looks lovelyā€¦ā€
Wow sheā€™s so accurate!

Call me cynical, but personally Iā€˜d only give my first name. Sorry. šŸ˜³

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t know how common your name is, but as an example, if I knew it I could then look on the electoral register and see Mrs Jane HiThere lives on the High Street, Anytown with Mr John HiThere and also their adult child Miss Jo HiThere.
A quick google search (or a drive there if local) shows me you have a red front door and a well kept garden.

ā€œHello Jane. Do the names John and Jo mean anything to you?
I have a grandfather figure here who says that he isnā€™t keen on your red front door but says your garden looks lovelyā€¦ā€
Wow sheā€™s so accurate!

Call me cynical, but personally Iā€˜d only give my first name. Sorry. šŸ˜³
All very fair points @50sGirl , my name is fairly common and luckily I have moved very recently so the electoral register has not been updated and if she was to check she would entirely get a different city/address (Iā€™ve just checked myself lol). I have no other social media platforms apart from ig (no photos/display pic) nor companies house info, Iā€™m generally a very private person. The only reason why I didnā€™t think anything of it was due to her being used by my friend a few times.
Moving forward will definitely not be giving my full name, although Iā€™ll be very impressed if she can find anything about me as Iā€™ve spent the last hour looking myself up and came up with nothing but an old address on the register.

Reactions: 4
I found by complete fluke a woman in Bath called The Spiritual Warrior - she was spot on with everything I was going through - she was brilliant. I found her last minute, no full name given etc, booked 5 mins before I showed up. Highly recommend!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I must post this before I forget again.
I've just been reminded about a psychic talking about visitations. You know, when you feel there's "somebody in the room".
Well, the advice was to whip out your mobile phone, press video and scan the room with it.
Doubt I'll remember to do this, as I bloomin' forget I've got a camera on my phone, when I wish I had a camera on me to take a picture. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
ETA You should see something, at least an orb.

Reactions: 2
Whoever recommended The Spiritual Warrior - thank you as she was amazing! I highly recommend her.

Iā€™m a professional tarot reader and the word psychic is always a bit ā€œoffā€ to me somehow.

I donā€™t know your brotherā€™s name, what your mumā€™s signature dish is or even what colour pants youā€™re wearing. šŸ˜‚

What I do have a gift for though, is reading the cards - and your emotions - and pulling them all together to offer guidance and allow you to act with certainty.

The future isnā€™t set in stone and it would be daft for me to say ā€œyouā€™ll get married on the 25th Novemberā€ - but I sure as tit will poke around in that dodgy relationship of yours. šŸ‘

Reactions: 7
I've always been interested in tarot and would like to find out more. It's my birthday soon. Does anyone have any recommendations for a starter or beginners' guide pack I could maybe ask for?

I've always been interested in tarot and would like to find out more. It's my birthday soon. Does anyone have any recommendations for a starter or beginners' guide pack I could maybe ask for?
They always say to go for the pack you're drawn to.
I was at a fair one day with someone who "doesn't believe in all that kind of stuff".
I had to laugh when they bought some Tarot cards because they "felt like they had to."
I saw some beautiful ones the other day on You Tube. Think it was Katy Tarot. I'll see if I can find the video.
Here it is:-

Could I ask for example, tarot cards if I'm ever gonna get married or if I'll have another baby?
No, the cards don't work that way.

For instance I read cards in the formation of a celtic cross:

1705575784971.png

As you can see, you don't ask questions. Certain cards will mean different things in different placements. You may come across a card associated with fertility or love, but you will never get a reading where someone says 'yes you will get married and shortly after you will fall pregnant'. If you do, run and don't contact them again, it's a scam.

Reactions: 3