Tarot readers? Opinions and experiences

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to know if anyone has been or one or had one done? I got one done for the first time and I'm still in complete shock at how spot on she was! I also locked down my profile before hand incase she took info from it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

absolutely amazing it was and just no way she could of known anything of what she said!
She brought up things from the past and small things that are currently happening, even told me how I was currently feeling and it really did ease my mind! Just crazy

Soo come on? Let's hear your experiences! Do you believe in it? Would you ever get one?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I had mine done a couple of years ago in Cornwall and she was amazing. I didnā€™t have a prior appointment as I didnā€™t even know she existed, I just walked past her shop and randomly decided to go in. Iā€™m usually massively sceptical about these things, but she new all sorts of specific things that can be in no way random guesses. She knew I was going through a divorce, and she knew I was moving house ā€œimminentlyā€ as she put it, I moved the next week šŸ˜„ I left feeling like things made a bit more sense, and actually a bit teary / happy tears. Iā€™d love to go back and see her again, but I donā€™t have plans to be in Cornwall anytime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had mine done a couple of years ago in Cornwall and she was amazing. I didnā€™t have a prior appointment as I didnā€™t even know she existed, I just walked past her shop and randomly decided to go in. Iā€™m usually massively sceptical about these things, but she new all sorts of specific things that can be in no way random guesses. She knew I was going through a divorce, and she knew I was moving house ā€œimminentlyā€ as she put it, I moved the next week šŸ˜„ I left feeling like things made a bit more sense, and actually a bit teary / happy tears. Iā€™d love to go back and see her again, but I donā€™t have plans to be in Cornwall anytime soon.
Omg thats amazing! Well maybe not the divorce unless it was what you wanted? Ohh I've never been to one in real life the one I did done it online! I completely understand what you mean about leaving with some clarification and tears i was the same x

I donā€™t believe, but then again, I might just be scared and avoidant
Maybe šŸ¤£ I was the same i think most people are until its done to them x

Reactions: 1
Not had my tarot read but my Mum once went to a clairvoyant who said I would meet a man that wasnt very tall:LOL: I was like 'yeah right whatever' then about a year later I met my then fella who was only 5'6.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not had my tarot read but my Mum once went to a clairvoyant who said I would meet a man that wasnt very tall:LOL: I was like 'yeah right whatever' then about a year later I met my then fella who was only 5'6.
Omg šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ its so weird how they know these things x

Reactions: 4
Yes Iā€™ve had loads of tarot readings done over the years! I find it very fascinating! A few Iā€™ve seen more than once because theyā€™ve been so accurate! Itā€™s more difficult at the moment with covid so an online one sounds good! Where did you find an online one?

Reactions: 7
Yes Iā€™ve had loads of tarot readings done over the years! I find it very fascinating! A few Iā€™ve seen more than once because theyā€™ve been so accurate! Itā€™s more difficult at the moment with covid so an online one sounds good! Where did you find an online one?
Yeah definitely I dont actually think or I've never seen a tarot reader place or person where I live! Its so much easier online especially if you have soical anxiety or something! Shes on Facebook and Instagram shes called la_luna_tarot_readings! Let me know if you get one done from her! I've told my family all about it they are going to book too šŸ¤£ when you have had them done before were they accurate? Xx

Yeah definitely I dont actually think or I've never seen a tarot reader place or person where I live! Its so much easier online especially if you have soical anxiety or something! Shes on Facebook and Instagram shes called la_luna_tarot_readings! Let me know if you get one done from her! I've told my family all about it they are going to book too šŸ¤£ when you have had them done before were they accurate? Xx
cool thanks I will check her out!
yes very accurate. One predicted I would move house when at the time I thought that was completely out of the question! Within a year I had moved house. She also knew my mum was seriously ill and told me she would be ok, and the following year would be much better for her - it was! Loads of things but itā€™s hard to remember then all šŸ¤£

• Wow
Reactions: 7
cool thanks I will check her out!
yes very accurate. One predicted I would move house when at the time I thought that was completely out of the question! Within a year I had moved house. She also knew my mum was seriously ill and told me she would be ok, and the following year would be much better for her - it was! Loads of things but itā€™s hard to remember then all šŸ¤£
Oh wow! I'm glad your mums better!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Total con artists who read people. Keith Barry has demonstrated how they do it. I went to one years and years ago and she was crap. Other people thought she was great because they chose to believe what she was saying.
Famous ones have bern caught out with their lies.

Reactions: 14
I did have Palm reading in Edinburgh last year, it was during the fringe. She basically told I was strongly connected with nature hmm yes ia kinda of true, and that all my life plans tended to fail because of my lack of self love and confidence which is true as I allowed a a bunch of pricks to take advantage. I was basically hoping she would tell mw if I would get married or something ahe said I need to learn to love myself to get everything I want. Bit disappointing to be honest.

I did have Palm reading in Edinburgh last year, it was during the fringe. She basically told I was strongly connected with nature hmm yes ia kinda of true, and that all my life plans tended to fail because of my lack of self love and confidence which is true as I allowed a a bunch of pricks to take advantage. I was basically hoping she would tell mw if I would get married or something ahe said I need to learn to love myself to get everything I want. Bit disappointing to be honest.
Oh yeah I can see how that would be disappointing! The reading i got was a general one and one that you can ask a question so maybe try something like that if you were ever to try again x

I can read them myself a bit. I find they are fairly accurate, but I would never take them literally and quit my job or move house or leave a partner/husband just because of something I saw in them. They are meant to offer guidance.

Reactions: 11
Omg thats amazing! Well maybe not the divorce unless it was what you wanted? Ohh I've never been to one in real life the one I did done it online! I completely understand what you mean about leaving with some clarification and tears i was the same x

Maybe šŸ¤£ I was the same i think most people are until its done to them x
Haha! No itā€™s ok, the divorce was finalised and I was happy about it and moving on. I really donā€™t know how you could guess that? Iā€™m in my early thirties and only know one other person my age who had been divorced (well, apart from my ex šŸ˜†) She knew nothing about me and my life, Iā€™m from the other end of the country and just popped in on a whim as I had time to kill. Also, she knew I was moving and of course I hadnā€™t revealed to her any details of my life, she dived straight in. I get that there are rubbish clairvoyants, Iā€™ve been to live shows before where they say daft stuff like ā€œoh, has anyone lost someone due to cancerā€ and of course most people have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can read them myself a bit. I find they are fairly accurate, but I would never take them literally and quit my job or move house or leave a partner/husband just because of something I saw in them. They are meant to offer guidance.
Oh god yeah unless you were thinking about it anyway it could push you to take the plunge! X

What technique do you uae to read them, I got tarot cards but the extra mini manual is not helpful at all and on the Internet haven't found any decent site that explain it.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve had mine done a few times and theyā€™ve always been spot on and Iā€™m learning to read my own as Iā€™ve got pretty good intuition. I have a lovely medium that I see every few years and he has been nothing but spot on every time. Iā€™m a believer in all of that, but Iā€™ve seen bits of it for myself. Itā€™s all about finding some reportable that you trust. But I think there is definitely truth in it x

Reactions: 10