TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be somebody who knows what Tara and Retro do for a living these days. They probably have to be secretive about what they a really doing for their O1 visas though.

Reactions: 7
I'm so shocked she's leaving new york! Will be interesting to see how she will make Cork look ✨️aesthetic✨️ in her vlogs lol

Reactions: 9
H
Is she moving to Ireland? I couldn’t watch 25 minutes of her shiting on :ROFLMAO:
She didn't flat out say where she was moving, but she was talking about shipping her stuff internationally and mentioned going "home" a lot. So seems like she is moving back to Ireland?

Think she is going to vancover for a bit, and then back to Ireland around xmas time.

Reactions: 7
Well remember how she "always had a feeling she would be bicoastal," maybe she's just trying to achieve her dreams ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she moves back home she is officially addicted to long distance relationships. Just move in with your boyfriend ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she moved back to Ireland bcs of her boyfriend. so many women give up everything for a man, i hope it's not the case

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she moved back to Ireland bcs of her boyfriend. so many women give up everything for a man, i hope it's not the case
I thought it might be because of the general decline of things in New York. Is her boyfriend not working in Canada?
Surely Ireland will be too slow for her long term.

Reactions: 2
I thought it might be because of the general decline of things in New York. Is her boyfriend not working in Canada?
Surely Ireland will be too slow for her long term.
They are moving back to Ireland together, she shared on her stories that they’re looking for a place

• Wow
  • Sad
They are moving back to Ireland together, she shared on her stories that they’re looking for a place
Thank you, I didn't know that. I thought she would move to Canada full time. They seemed to like it, and were styling the apartment.
A drastic change after so long away. Lets see if she stays.

Thank you, I didn't know that. I thought she would move to Canada full time. They seemed to like it, and were styling the apartment.
A drastic change after so long away. Lets see if she stays.
Irish passport she'll end up in Berlin or something.

Reactions: 4
NYC is quite expensive, especially post-COVID.

I’d say living there wasn’t financially sustainable for her.

I always wondered how she managed to live there for so long without a large following to generate a solid enough income.

Why does her profile say Irish in Vancouver though?

Reactions: 3