TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioning it's Irish sarcasm? Ummm....no. That wasn't even remotely funny, it was absolutely pathetic! I am still cringing, and of course she cheapened it with her use of expletives. She's such a tool, seriously. Imagine going to all that bother for it to fall completely flat. SShe's not Irish anymore anyway, only when it suits her. Between dragging out her words and her vocal frryyyyy, she's the most vacuous of them all.
She also doesn't have 'weird quirky interests' she just follows whatever 15 year olds are doing, or anything else on TikTok for that matter and makes all these things her personality.
Arrested Development.

Reactions: 9
She went on about manifestation shortly after and how the two trips she’s put on her dream board ‘fell into her lap’, which sounds a lot like the hotel was free.

Reactions: 2
She went on about manifestation shortly after and how the two trips she’s put on her dream board ‘fell into her lap’, which sounds a lot like the hotel was free.
Or free for the other girl and Tara tagged along, since I don't think hotels are very much interested in the inside of a loft, iced coffee & try-hard outfits.

I literally can't with this girl. Hanging outside maskless in air quality that literally says "hazardous" Not that I'm surprised as this is the same person who went to Yosemite during horrific wildfires in 2020. So beyond silly.

Reactions: 5
Booking someone to come and repot one plant hahahaha I can’t 😂 also Pothos are one of the easiest plants to keep alive I’m so sorry honey 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Booking someone to come and repot one plant hahahaha I can’t 😂 also Pothos are one of the easiest plants to keep alive I’m so sorry honey 💔
Omg I’m so embarrassed for her. It’s literally a 10 min job to repot that and they are almost impossible to kill. I’ve heard of people coming back to offices after a year of lockdown and Pothos left at desks still surviving ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jaysus I remember when she used make her own clothes and seemed so down to earth . How does she still have a VISA to be in America ?

I cant stand her word salads. When she sits down and does those « talks », ya ya manifested this ayaya it’s about loving yourself oh yayay you have to find ur root chakra
Shut the duck up

"im glazed, dry skin girl!!!"
bruh
i swear tomorrow poop contouring could be a new trend she'd be like
okay today im trying poop contour
getting a red dot customized and sewed on ur jeans is the new trend
okay today im getting my jeans customized with a red dot design
does she have any of her own taste?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my. I always thought there was something weird about her ex. He never seemed happy. The fact that they lived in different countries for so long yet were long term. When he did eventually join her it was short lived. He was a background extra in her vlogs, then it ended very mysteriously.
The new relationship seems odd too. If you love someone surely you can't get enough of each other, and make plans to co-habit.
I find her insufferable. That satellite dish face smug smile, and her posing in ugly clothes. Don't get me started on the 'spiritual' new age BS. Total narc.

Reactions: 6
Oh wow, what is that page? Never heard of it! And are people commenting about him? Hope he didn’t mistreat Tara, as annoying as she is, she doesn’t deserve that
One of the comments said his life has kind of falling apart. Lives at home with his parents, no judgment I do but I’m also not 32, car broken down, runs a coffee cart or something that isn’t going well. All a bit sad but I don’t know how true that all is.

The group would put you off dating forever anyways. Men are dogs

Oh my. I always thought there was something weird about her ex. He never seemed happy. The fact that they lived in different countries for so long yet were long term. When he did eventually join her it was short lived. He was a background extra in her vlogs, then it ended very mysteriously.
The new relationship seems odd too. If you love someone surely you can't get enough of each other, and make plans to co-habit.
I find her insufferable. That satellite dish face smug smile, and her posing in ugly clothes. Don't get me started on the 'spiritual' new age BS. Total narc.
She’s always had an incredibly punchable face. It is that stupid smug smile for sure. She’s always at it. It has been :sick: Forever. More of a narc by the day. The internet keeps receipts, she’ll die of shame when her usual bandwagon nonsense fades out, then it’ll be on to the next sheep trend😴

Reactions: 2
I think her dad was sick for a long while, not sure if he’s ok again now. There’s always the chance she has an actual job but doesn’t let on.

Reactions: 1