TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really enjoy her vlogs but I had to unsubscribe today I can't take it anymore with all the spiritual stuff :alien: what planet is she on honestly
I just came to day this, the whole spiritual stuff isn't my bag and she's quite irritating with it. She's just saying phrases that she thinks makes her sounds deep and cool...

Reactions: 5
Previously I was critical of her girl boss mysticism and quackery, but now I am fully here for it. In fact, why stop at hypnotism, she should get into phrenology, measuring craniums, leeches and as many other discredited medical theories as possible. If you want to become a hypnotist after a 3 week course and read only books by a fringe conspiracy theorist/hypnotist, whose speciality is Nostrodamus, I support you. It would be cool if she started each video touching her temples saying "buy squarespace.com account" over and over while a spiral slowly rotates over her face. 🌀 I would love this pivot, hopefully it happens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Previously I was critical of her girl boss mysticism and quackery, but now I am fully here for it. In fact, why stop at hypnotism, she should get into phrenology, measuring craniums, leeches and as many other discredited medical theories as possible. If you want to become a hypnotist after a 3 week course and read only books by a fringe conspiracy theorist/hypnotist, whose speciality is Nostrodamus, I support you. It would be cool if she started each video touching her temples saying "buy squarespace.com account" over and over while a spiral slowly rotates over her face. 🌀 I would love this pivot, hopefully it happens!
I am howling, one of the best comments I've seen on tattle. 👏👏

Reactions: 2
I am living for this comment

Just catching up on her vlogs from earlier this year - she mentioned in one of them that she hasn’t left her apartment in days - I don’t get why she lives in NYC if she barely leaves her apartment? Surely she’d want to be full time in Canada with her boyf? The work opportunists can’t be that different? Both North American locations? Maybe she’s afraid to go full time relationship since her last one was an LDR too?

Reactions: 7
Just catching up on her vlogs from earlier this year - she mentioned in one of them that she hasn’t left her apartment in days - I don’t get why she lives in NYC if she barely leaves her apartment? Surely she’d want to be full time in Canada with her boyf? The work opportunists can’t be that different? Both North American locations? Maybe she’s afraid to go full time relationship since her last one was an LDR too?
Like why pay to be in nyc if you’re going to live like that and sit alone all the time? It’s so odd because she could do what she does anywhere. I follow loads of nyc girls on tiktok because I love following the lifestyle, food and going out etc. but I had to unfollow her because she was barely going anywhere or taking advantage of being in New York and it was driving be crazy. Didn’t compare to any of the girls I follow. Also her need to be in LDRs all the time is bizarre

Reactions: 8
When you think of all her lovers sunday nonsense, I think shes attracted to the sort of nothing can keep us apart idea and a postcard/polaroid sort of fantasy of relationships. Almost like she only wants her relationships to exist as a highlight reel. If I only ever saw my other half on what to one of us was an extended holiday at any one time... whether hes in nyc or shes in vancouver or they both go to ireland or wherever else they've been in Europe. It's just not a reality to me and I'd find it hard to know if it was really meant to be but to each their own. It's like she lives in some kind of simulation sometimes because half the stuff she comes out with doesn't seem grounded in reality or relatable or logical. I'd imagine she can't really afford to go out all the time for the nyc content. She doesn't upload very often to continually keep engagement up to make $$$

Reactions: 13
Do we think she’s able to save any money at the mo living in NYC? I’m always shocked at how many new purchases are in every vlog

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch the abstract art video? …. Like what? I feel like her entire personality now is Tik tok trends aka main character energy, manifestation girlie stuff, but all of this has come from what she’s seen on social media. Without social media, who is she?! I think it’s interesting to watch because she’s like a representation of a lot of women/influencers these days where their entire personality comes from online trends and they are all subconsciously competing with each other to be more on trend

Reactions: 13
Did anyone watch the abstract art video? …. Like what? I feel like her entire personality now is Tik tok trends aka main character energy, manifestation girlie stuff, but all of this has come from what she’s seen on social media. Without social media, who is she?! I think it’s interesting to watch because she’s like a representation of a lot of women/influencers these days where their entire personality comes from online trends and they are all subconsciously competing with each other to be more on trend
Yeah I totally get what you mean and unfortunately that seems to be the end result of all these influencers that don’t work or live in the real world, they have the most warped views on stuff and yes, everything they think or talk about is from social media. It’s so sad and pathetic

This is why having a real job and doing social media on the side is always the best way. You work and surround yourself with real life people and in turn it keeps you grounded and more interesting

Reactions: 4
she's such a pick me girl.
showing herself "mixing" music, she thinks she's the most interesting girl of all time. it 's either that or she's talking some yin yang tit about energy, horoscope, universe and how to manifest blah blah blah. I can't stand people who follow trends to that EXTENT. It's natural some wanna follow trends but to that extent where you just swallow everything u read, see etc. If tomorrow on tiktok they talk about gardening, she'll suddenly talk abotu gardening and do it. I just don't understand. Be yourself girl
---
Now she says shes daisy and the six vibe, like stop

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I find her insufferable. The ego and the narc tendencies. Every time she does that smug smile into the camera with the satellite dish face. Ya girl and her vintage vibe situation nonsense talk. Have the clothes she puts on are some weight lifter's eighties wardrobe. Not cute like she thinks. New age period talk.
How many long distance relationships and iced coffee's does one need.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find her insufferable. The ego and the narc tendencies. Every time she does that smug smile into the camera with the satellite dish face. Ya girl and her vintage vibe situation nonsense talk. Have the clothes she puts on are some weight lifter's eighties wardrobe. Not cute like she thinks. New age period talk.
How many long distance relationships and iced coffee's does one need.
Hate the smile too, thinks she's God's gift. She's an absolute tool.

I had to turn off Tara’s latest vlog when it was just a clip of her dancing in the mirror and then it moved into a clip of her djing - does she think people actually enjoy watching that? What does the viewer get out of that? So obsessed with her own ~vibes~.
as someone who has watched her for years, it’s disappointing. I know people change but Tara is just becoming more and more vapid and image obsessed.

I recently started watching Chelsea Callahan who gives a much more realistic view of what life in NYC is like - good and bad. And also Hannah Pak is great if you’re looking for an alternative to Tara; she makes extremely well made, aesthetically pleasing NYC vlogs with none of the pretentious bollix of TM.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had to turn off Tara’s latest vlog when it was just a clip of her dancing in the mirror and then it moved into a clip of her djing - does she think people actually enjoy watching that? What does the viewer get out of that? So obsessed with her own ~vibes~.
as someone who has watched her for years, it’s disappointing. I know people change but Tara is just becoming more and more vapid and image obsessed.

I recently started watching Chelsea Callahan who gives a much more realistic view of what life in NYC is like - good and bad. And also Hannah Pak is great if you’re looking for an alternative to Tara; she makes extremely well made, aesthetically pleasing NYC vlogs with none of the pretentious bollix of TM.
You can tell she filmed that because she wants u to think shes a cool girl. It’s so embarrassing and try hard that she looks like a moron.

Ah, there we go folks! After days of repetitively shoving her vapid Mexico content down our throats and encouraging us all to ‘book a girls trip’, she admits that they were gifted the stay in her vlog, describing it as “okay” but that they were “putting her up for free, so whatever”. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah, there we go folks! After days of repetitively shoving her vapid Mexico content down our throats and encouraging us all to ‘book a girls trip’, she admits that they were gifted the stay in her vlog, describing it as “okay” but that they were “putting her up for free, so whatever”. Jesus.
so weird a few story slides forward she reposted her friends story where she said they paid for it themselves? what is it now lol