TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg wow, what a prick. I don't think you're reading into it too much, he sounds incredibly rude

Reactions: 11
Geez guys…. I just know him, well knew him! I wouldn’t say I’m a stalker hahaha
Maybe he is a dick since I met him? But I doubt it… although it was a year ago!

Reactions: 1
The entitlement of Tara saying she needs to tie her mum's style together as it doesn't fit with her aesthetic. Umm sorry that's your mum's home & she's entitled to decorate it the way she wants not how you feel it should be

Reactions: 15
The entitlement of Tara saying she needs to tie her mum's style together as it doesn't fit with her aesthetic. Umm sorry that's your mum's home & she's entitled to decorate it the way she wants not how you feel it should be
typical self-congratulatory Tara. Probably thinks it’s some form of charity work.

Reactions: 8
I hoped that the second half of my comment reflects what you're saying, it was only a message or two but just felt weird. I'm not trying to cancel him or anything, it just changed my perspective on the situation I suppose.

You obvs know him personally so.... Sorry for any offence? You can't delete posts on here so i can't do that but as I said it was a shallow interaction so I think people will take it lightly

Reactions: 6
The way she talks is so awkward, using AAVE and outdated tik tik slang. From someone who harps on night and day about authenticity, she is so fake!

Reactions: 13
Only "Ya Gurl" could wear a full balaclava on the subway and no mask.

Are they not "fashion" enough, not fitting the aesthetic?

Also, is the boyf moving to NY? I saw she had an update video but with her, it could be anything.

Reactions: 5
Only "Ya Gurl" could wear a full balaclava on the subway and no mask.

Are they not "fashion" enough, not fitting the aesthetic?

Also, is the boyf moving to NY? I saw she had an update video but with her, it could be anything.
oh really? I missed that but not surprised by her! Also can’t bring myself to watch her videos and give her views but I would assume the boyf is moving over?! I thought he was moving to China though? How are these dopes getting visas!

Reactions: 3
At this point I’m starting to think the U.S immigration department has created a special ‘Boyfriend of Tar Mar’ green card

Reactions: 13
I just had a look. She says he is moving there but she is full of shit, Its at about 7 minutes in her last video if you want to listen to her nonsense. He is basically visiting for a couple months then going to Vancouver where he apparently has a working visa.

Reactions: 5
This is such a pet peeve of mine, people saying they're moving somewhere when they're essentially just visiting for a couple of weeks/months. It's totally different

Reactions: 11