Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nick just constantly looks tired of her or isit me 😂
No he does 😂

Did you see her story I think it was Friday night where she tagged him saying kids are costing a fortune send me money. I don’t know if she was joking or not, she probably more than likely was but I did think surely you’re making some money yourself now for all these ads on insta with her having over 100k followers as well so money will be quite high so use your own 🙄

She gets money for the ads then flogs the clothes she’s paid to advertise 😱
Yep. This is something that really annoys me with influencers, they always go on to sell their clothes. I doubt they give to charity etc

Reactions: 5
I hate how she’s constantly dissing Butlin’s. Wouldn’t hear her going on like that about Dubai

Reactions: 3
The depop stuff is terrible and misleading to followers who seem to follow her every move, they think she wants to wear the clothes she posts pictures in but then obviously She doesn’t as they are on her depop within the hour ‘worn for pic only’ So she wouldn’t Wear the outfit out or ever wear again!? Surely this is not Exactly legal either picking stuff to be sent for free and selling on? I don’t know anymore with these influencers they just think they think we are stupid and will buy everything To make them money!!!!!

Reactions: 1
The depop stuff is terrible and misleading to followers who seem to follow her every move, they think she wants to wear the clothes she posts pictures in but then obviously She doesn’t as they are on her depop within the hour ‘worn for pic only’ So she wouldn’t Wear the outfit out or ever wear again!? Surely this is not Exactly legal either picking stuff to be sent for free and selling on? I don’t know anymore with these influencers they just think they think we are stupid and will buy everything To make them money!!!!!

Half the clothes she wears for photos I can’t imagine her actually wearing out as well, imagine going on school run with some of the clothes she wears, looking like she’s ready for a night out lol

All she does is moan. Moans that she hasn't been on her 5 holidays a year.

She says the bane of her life was putting petrol in her car and taking returns back to a shop 🙄 her fella is a footballer lol. she has it so easy she should thank herself lucky

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All she does is moan. Moans that she hasn't been on her 5 holidays a year.

She says the bane of her life was putting petrol in her car and taking returns back to a shop 🙄 her fella is a footballer lol. she has it so easy she should thank herself lucky
I hardly watch her stories these days because of them reasons, she moans a lot about covid and lockdown as well when yet all she does is go perfume and clothes shopping and having a drink at the pub anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
At least she managed to go to Barbados. Im sure we will be hearing all about this for awhile lol

Reactions: 6
The constant shilling of affiliate links does my head in though. I find myself just aggressively tapping through until there’s a non affiliate linked product.

Reactions: 4
At least she managed to go to Barbados. Im sure we will be hearing all about this for awhile lol
And still linking on hols OMG please just have some fun and you can earn your affiliate money later on Tara. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
100% she need to chill and just enjoy. Fair enough she has a passion for clothes but she literally tries stuff on for 2 mins to take a photo.... to get loads of people to buy which they probably can't afford and then she sells it on depop anyway straight after 😂😭 you can't make this tit up

BTW is this the latest tread?

Reactions: 2
100% she need to chill and just enjoy. Fair enough she has a passion for clothes but she literally tries stuff on for 2 mins to take a photo.... to get loads of people to buy which they probably can't afford and then she sells it on depop anyway straight after 😂😭 you can't make this tit up

BTW is this the latest tread?
Yes the two threads have been combined by admin now

Have you ever seen a smugger 'infulencer'.
The stuff she wears is just laughable. if I was in pub and someone rocked up in all that stuff I'd burst out laughing.
All she seems to do is drink and shop.
Wear clothes for a photo then sell it on. I bet she gets so many young girls in debt trying to copy her.

I also find her marriage so bizzare

Reactions: 5
Have you ever seen a smugger 'infulencer'.
The stuff she wears is just laughable. if I was in pub and someone rocked up in all that stuff I'd burst out laughing.
All she seems to do is drink and shop.
Wear clothes for a photo then sell it on. I bet she gets so many young girls in debt trying to copy her.

I also find her marriage so bizzare
What’s so bizarre about her marriage? (Not hating - just curious! As I haven’t noticed anything)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.