Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both of them always look like they need a good scrub. The heavy makeup, the dark fake tan they put on all the time šŸ™ˆ guaranteed Tara more than likely sleeps in hers as well from being wasted all the time

Reactions: 3
Why does she always miss flights? Itā€™s not that hard to get to the gate on time? Why should they do a final call for her? Just get there on time like the rest of us do! Never her fault those is it šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve never known someone to have worse ā€œluckā€ when travelling as she does.
Because itā€™s not bad luck is it, itā€™s her being a selfish twit who canā€™t get anywhere on time. Not like youā€™ve got a job you couldnā€™t get away from. You booked the flight, make sure you get there on time.

too pissed up to notice it had boarded more like.

Reactions: 7
Why does she always miss flights? Itā€™s not that hard to get to the gate on time? Why should they do a final call for her? Just get there on time like the rest of us do! Never her fault those is it šŸ™„
Because sheā€™s off her face on booze AGAIN ā€¦ sheā€™s a disgrace

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Wouldnā€™t surprise me if she does some of that stuff on purpose or makes it up so her followers can be like ā€œomg Tara youā€™re the bestā€šŸ™„

Is she basing her whole personality around being drunk or is it as just for insta likes? Would love to see her in the wild to see what she is actually like!

Reactions: 2
An absolute state.. Drunk af when I met her. Just seemed OTT also I'm the way of dressing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.