Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree completely with this, I have really enjoyed Roz's content over the past few months and for some reason I had it in my mind initially that I didn't like her.
Now I know she's gifted a lot aswell including a current stay in Ashford Castle but what she has posted about the trip looks incredible, I understand why companies would want to work with her when she gives that level of really good coverage. Leagues ahead of the other so called influencers.
Roz did go through a phase of being really annoying! I had to unfollow her for a while because she was doing my head in 😂 she seems to have grown up a lot over the last few years though and definitely seems to have stopped caring as much about having to look perfect all the time.

Her and her boyfriend seem to be put a lot of effort into their photos too, it's not just look at me and my gifted tan, outift, hair, teeth, eyelashes, nails etc..

She does promote spotlight whitening though so she still has bad points 😂

Reactions: 3
I can’t deal with so much belly protusion already like you will have a real bump soon Tara stop jutting out your small little one for attention

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow yesterday! This is the only content she has at the moment and she hasn’t even given her followers any real details on her pregnancy! Just attention seeking photos 🙄

Reactions: 11
Any excuse to show us the bump for another 24-26 weeks its going to feel like we are pregnant ourselves

Reactions: 4
Is she not about 25 weeks? She’s very slim so the bump be small till very end
No I wouldn’t say she is even at the 20 weeks mark yet! But then what would her followers know because she doesn’t tell anything! Just looks for likes and attention with photos everyday 🙄

Reactions: 4
Her house is like bleeping Jumanji. The ghost of Robin Williams (RIP legend 🙌) will haunt her halls yet.

Oh hello, don't think we've seen this fella before!!

Edit: dunno why I circled it, it's not as if it's hard to find!
It looks like someone dipped their arm in gold paint and is going to do a shadow animal of a duck . Each to their own and all but 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her house is like bleeping Jumanji. The ghost of Robin Williams (RIP legend 🙌) will haunt her halls yet.

It looks like someone dipped their arm in gold paint and is going to do a shadow animal of a duck . Each to their own and all but 🤢🤢🤢🤢
i LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEDDD hard at his " bleeping jumanjii""" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Tara gives us no insight and nothing about who she actually is. Its purely a business account - to keep her brand going.She shares nothing of what her real life is actually like and its all aesthetics of beautiful clean lines and smiling giant face of teeth. She is a business woman who is trying to be a Pippa part 2. Its now very boring with the pregnancy as she hates us to see any element of her real life I would say it kills her to even tell us she is pregnant but she has realised there are $$$$ to be made from the baby bump insta. She has given us virtually no information and doesnt give us any updates so has told us purely to be able to do the collabs and swipe ups. ... Also James Patrice i can not stand him. I dont find his videos funny .At all. Like at all. I dont get the appeal with him.

Reactions: 8
Those outfit videos are so bloody cringey!! And her makeup looks awful.
I was trying to figure out what was different about her face lately, think it's her eyebrows?? They're too big and bushy, she looks like a gorilla

Reactions: 5
I was trying to figure out what was different about her face lately, think it's her eyebrows?? They're too big and bushy, she looks like a gorilla
What are you taking about she’s beautiful even her 2 year old son says so she definitely has brainwashed him to say that she’s beautiful every morning 😂

• Haha
i LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEDDD hard at his " bleeping jumanjii""" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Tara gives us no insight and nothing about who she actually is. Its purely a business account - to keep her brand going.She shares nothing of what her real life is actually like and its all aesthetics of beautiful clean lines and smiling giant face of teeth. She is a business woman who is trying to be a Pippa part 2. Its now very boring with the pregnancy as she hates us to see any element of her real life I would say it kills her to even tell us she is pregnant but she has realised there are $$$$ to be made from the baby bump insta. She has given us virtually no information and doesnt give us any updates so has told us purely to be able to do the collabs and swipe ups. ... Also James Patrice i can not stand him. I dont find his videos funny .At all. Like at all. I dont get the appeal with him.
I find very little of James Patrice's stuff funny . He's a complete man child. Mark Rogers seems like good craic in between the leg kicking and the hair tossing and that's only if you can stand his voice... which I absolutely can't. The other 'squad ' members are a borefest, like Tara. I lol'd at her showing off her master bedroom telling us she can't wait to put her stamp on it...... will that be 50million more gold animal heads? or 170million more gold animal heads pray tell Tara? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find very little of James Patrice's stuff funny . He's a complete man child. Mark Rogers seems like good craic in between the leg kicking and the hair tossing and that's only if you can stand his voice... which I absolutely can't. The other 'squad ' members are a borefest, like Tara. I lol'd at her showing off her master bedroom telling us she can't wait to put her stamp on it...... will that be 50million more gold animal heads? or 170million more gold animal heads pray tell Tara? :unsure:
Why can’t James come out and say he’s a cross dresser instead of hiding behind loving eastenders and malahide woman ? He clearly idolises Davina Devine I just find it’s all an excuse to dress as a woman - no body is judging

• Haha
Olivia must be paying well as she doesn't seem to have any other work.. must be tough with a mortgage but I think she's run her course for me. I followed for make-up and she was good to show products etc with a little clothes but zero content now!!

Reactions: 3
Olivia must be paying well as she doesn't seem to have any other work.. must be tough with a mortgage but I think she's run her course for me. I followed for make-up and she was good to show products etc with a little clothes but zero content now!!
Yup unfollowed and I used to really like her.

Why can’t James come out and say he’s a cross dresser instead of hiding behind loving eastenders and malahide woman ? He clearly idolises Davina Devine I just find it’s all an excuse to dress as a woman - no body is judging
Why does he have to "come out" as a cross dresser tho. He is who he is. I've never come out as straight so why does he have to put a title on something that is so natural to him? He's the one influencer I really like and it's for this very reason. He doesn't try to be anyone else but himself 😃

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.