Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the edge of my seat now to see what the kitchen feature wall with gold beetle's will look like...
I know someone who did that in their bedroom and it looked really cool but they were small beetles like the size of €2 coin. The ones Tara has are feckin massive; like something out of Jurassic park! It's going to look hilariously bad

Reactions: 3
I know someone who did that in their bedroom and it looked really cool but they were small beetles like the size of €2 coin. The ones Tara has are feckin massive; like something out of Jurassic park! It's going to look hilariously bad
ok what are we renaming the house ?

Tara’s Ark
Golden Fake Farm
Hello-ha Wildlife Centre

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has to get the belly out to show us how to do tan 🙈 that bellybutton is freaking me out along with the big teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s no way she paid for that room in Harvey’s point but as per usual not declared as #gifted #collab or whatever it is. It sickens me that she gets away with this all the time

Reactions: 6
The day she shared a WhatsApp group message of Aimee, James and the others, saying she looked fab on her insta stories was absolutely bizarre. Who does that ha ha! Constantly seeking validation.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s no way she paid for that room in Harvey’s point but as per usual not declared as #gifted #collab or whatever it is. It sickens me that she gets away with this all the time
She's what you'd call a sleveen. Theres something about her alright.

Reactions: 8
Only for tonight’s accommodation...hi Tara 😝
🤣🤣 exactly and she had messages turned off her holibop stories because she didnt want anyone asking.. she is clearly aware of this thread. Clarebear is probably at home in the Anderson Ark scared shitless with all the animal heads while minding the two pooches and keeping updates on here.. ☕☕🤣🤣

It says press trip on her story
Keep up😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🤣🤣 exactly and she had messages turned off her holibop stories because she didnt want anyone asking.. she is clearly aware of this thread. Clarebear is probably at home in the Anderson Ark scared shitless with all the animal heads while minding the two pooches and keeping updates on here.. ☕☕🤣🤣

Keep up😁
That made me lol!!!

Reactions: 5
It’s more like the natural history museum with all those animal heads everywhere. She has finally marked something as Press trip, must be hard for her to remember to do that with all her other responsibilities🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That bleeping thing that these instagramers do when they get someone to film them walking away 'candidly' drives me crazy. It's as bad as the laughing at your shoes post 😠😠😠

I’m h the passive aggressive ‘you’re jealous of me’ quotes. How original. Can you put you belly button away for another few months Tara while you’re reading this we would appreciate you stop looking for every opportunity to:

Pout the bump out ☝
Hang a gold animal at home ☝
Say ‘hello-ha’ and show a gorgeous little gift☝
For the love of the golden animal stop twirling in boohoo dresses it makes the giraffes dizzy ☝

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But Tara's followers don't read or engage on Tattle so why would any of US know what this post is even referring to?? 😀

Hey Tara. Hopw you're well, genuinely. I'm actually a nice person and anything I'd say here I say to you (if you opened my DMs). Try and take some of the feedback on board and use it as a way to be more relateable to your followers. Eg. A lot of gold stuff, talk to fans that you want to get into home design so will redeco in 2 years. Lots of press trips, tell us about how they came about and why you do them. Pregnancy, great that's awesome - so am I. Use it to engage with me about pregnancy, skincare, exercise, scans etc rhan just sell me stuff that tour making a profit on and we don't really feel you care about.

See I'm nice and I want to have a voice too.....

Reactions: 12
I used to really like her and was an early follower but I just don’t get who she appeals to any more. It’s not makeup because she doesn’t do much of that, interiors? She has a style which appeals to a niche audience.
my biggest gripe though is that she shows every aspect of that child’s life. How will he feel in 18 years time when he is trying to make his own way in life and has practically naked baby pics on public view and his entire early life was played out live on the internet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.