Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do ye think that whole gang would be bitchy? i like james patrice and tara is harmless but i dont follow the rest of them

Reactions: 2
do ye think that whole gang would be bitchy? i like james patrice and tara is harmless but i dont follow the rest of them
I've wondered that myself before. Clementine seems lovely and she and James have been friends for a long time now so I'd like to think she must be nice. Please nobody burst my bubble about James now... I need him to be one of the genuine ones!

Reactions: 10
She has to be one of the most boring girls on the planet.. Well along with aimee Connolly. That gang, those two and mark rogers, i bet they think they are hilarious together. The lashes are shockingly bad.. Like spiders legs.. I just stare at them in disbelief.
Omg agree Aimee is soooooo boring but makes odd smart comments tryin to be funny I heard shes v v shrewd

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My god he actually drives me insane. The campness is just ridiculous
Oh see I absolutely love how camp James is. A gay couple live next door to me and 1 of them is the campest guy I've ever met and he's so much craic to be around. The more extravagant the better for me to be honest!

My god, the fabric of those curtains she's chosen for the front room. You'd get a headache staring at that!!! 🤢

Reactions: 4
I've wondered that myself before. Clementine seems lovely and she and James have been friends for a long time now so I'd like to think she must be nice. Please nobody burst my bubble about James now... I need him to be one of the genuine ones!

I know a friend who works with him, he’s apparently really sound and genuine.

I have had the pleasure of actually meeting James and he is so lovely. And so funny I was pregnant at the time and he was telling me James is a lovely name for a boy or a girl we had a good skit over outrageous names. He is such a sweetie and I swear his makeup was better than mine! Love him!

Reactions: 6
Met James too before a couple of times over the years and he was always an absolute gent.

Reactions: 6
Yes James is a gent and is exactly how he is online, in person. I love Clementine and her style! Although I do wonder how she can be in the shops nearly every single day buying homeware and clothes outside of her shoot clothes. And her house is defo a new build in South Dublin.. surely being a stylist isn’t that lucrative?

Just had a look at Clementine, didn’t know much about her. Omg her boyf is a total BABE!! Like she’s punchin!

Clementine??? I’m lost, who the hell is Clementine? Is she a sister of Satsuma?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.