Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a loooooong road of bump pictures ahead.
Also, and I acknowledge this is very very petty, but does anyone else get really creeped out by the fact her toes are as long as fingers?
Well, I hadn’t noticed but now I know what’ll be choking me in my nightmares going forward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes!!! Thank you her toes are so long they are like fingers! They creep me out 🙈ah the bump photos will be s daily thing by the looks of it 😩

Reactions: 3
Also, and I acknowledge this is very very petty, but does anyone else get really creeped out by the fact her toes are as long as fingers?
I know I seen that too especially in her open toe sandals. Can't say anything though I've hammer toes and if they were straight would be similar. The struggle is real with open toe shoes haha!

Reactions: 1
5 minutes since she announced being duffed and I’m sick of the endless bump shots already 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think (without sounding creepy) that she has fab feet for them kind of shoes. They don’t suit everyone!

Fellow finger toes person here! We can’t help it we were born this way 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg the screenshot of her private texts telling her she looks fabulous! Seriously that is actually a new low, does she really need so much validation ...
I actually liked her but I'm dwindling big time

Reactions: 16
Hold on now Daniel, I’m going to nip to the loo and I’ll just screenshot a convo with my “besties” where they all took it in turns to say how great I look, and pop it up on my stories.

Reactions: 5
Ah I think I’m going to have to unfollow, don’t think I can looking at bump pictures everyday! I’m pregnant myself so I find it weird that someone would keep posting for attention!

Reactions: 6
She’s there decked out to the last with every inch of herself salon primped and preened -hair, brows, Botox, fillers, lips, lashes -the lot! And her poor little boy is in the sea bogged down with a two tonne nappy because she couldn’t bother herself to organise a swim nappy for the child. Some people have their priorities all wrong

She’s there decked out to the last with every inch of herself salon primped and preened -hair, brows, Botox, fillers, lips, lashes -the lot! And her poor little boy is in the sea bogged down with a two tonne nappy because she couldn’t bother herself to organise a swim nappy for the child. Some people have their priorities all wrong

That’s a bit much now, nothing wrong with the kids nappy by any stretch. The poor little boy looks like he’s having a brilliant day out with his parents.

Reactions: 9
Yeah that’s a stretch. His nappy was heavy because he went into the sea with it. Clutching at straws.

Yeah that’s a stretch. His nappy was heavy because he went into the sea with it. Clutching at straws.
Not clutching at anything thanks. Merely a factual observation that Tara couldn’t bother to get a swim nappy for her son when she’s so meticulous about her house, appearance etc.

And those nappies aren’t designed to get wet in the sea because they absorb all the water and subsequently weigh a tonne. Not remotely comfortable for a little one, which is why swim nappies exist

Reactions: 10
Not clutching at anything thanks. Merely a factual observation that Tara couldn’t bother to get a swim nappy for her son when she’s so meticulous about her house, appearance etc.

And those nappies aren’t designed to get wet in the sea because they absorb all the water and subsequently weigh a tonne. Not remotely comfortable for a little one, which is why swim nappies exist

I would say it’s more likely that they let him into the sea on a whim without a massive amount of planning, than an I can’t be arsed buying a swim nappy. I don’t see the problem of letting the child walk in the sea for a few minutes and then taking the nappy off to put on a fresh one when he’s out of the sea.

I personally wouldn’t think twice about it and I highly doubt the child was in the nappy for more than 10 minutes or so. In my opinion, no harm was done and the child experienced something fun.

Yes James is a gent and is exactly how he is online, in person. I love Clementine and her style! Although I do wonder how she can be in the shops nearly every single day buying homeware and clothes outside of her shoot clothes. And her house is defo a new build in South Dublin.. surely being a stylist isn’t that lucrative?
I don’t mind Clementine, but I wish she stayed more of a stylist than an instagram blogger that takes whatever sponsorships.
The house is a new build in dodderbrook in ballycullen. Their around 500k for a 3bed.

• Wow
I can’t bear how she reshares all the gimps fawning all over her ‘ so thrilled you have you in my life’ puke

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone ring the hotels in Clare and ask them to gift the Anderson's a freebie for September? Just in case they forget or don't watch Instagram every day for the reminders 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.