Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she always have Gene facing her in the buggy or is it just today? My kids used to hate it from around 8 months. Figured they saw quite enough of me and wanted to look at the world when we went out.

Reactions: 3
Awh poor little man could do with a hair cut! I hope she doesn’t let it grow out like the Husbands 🙈
Yes the kids hair is dreadful. Only so long you can claim it’s cute baby hair, he’s a child now not a baby

I always said he looks like he'd fit right in at an oasis tribute band in your local gaa club on a Fri night....thats never a good sign!

I said it before I can't stand her saying gorgeous or gorge like seriously duck right off!

I JUST GOT THIS GORGEOUS LITTLE DELIVERY. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love gold animals, but one is enough as a statement piece. It should be a focal point. To have taste and style you definitely need restraint. She doesn’t have it. Her house is like the dead zoo now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Noooooooo please don’t diss Liam!!! 😢
I did prefer the hubby’s hair the other way, copying LG me thinks! 😉
The “hello-ha” does my head in 🤯🥴
Wonder if we can still find the Late Late show clip with the hubby on it... starting searching now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does she always have Gene facing her in the buggy or is it just today? My kids used to hate it from around 8 months. Figured they saw quite enough of me and wanted to look at the world when we went out.
I still have mine front facing at 14 months but its purely because I'm a bit paranoid of people coming up to her and breathing in her general direction during the pandemic 😂😂 she doesn't mind. We have the chats as we walk around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I still have mine front facing at 14 months but its purely because I'm a bit paranoid of people coming up to her and breathing in her general direction during the pandemic 😂😂 she doesn't mind. We have the chats as we walk around.
Ah fair enough, wasn't a criticism, more just a general question. I just must have been too boring for any of mine to want to look at me 🤣 Paranoia right now is a very good point in fairness!

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise he didn’t work and was a wannabe musician! I always thought cos he wasn’t around that he had a 9-5? Can’t believe she pays for everything 🙈

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise he didn’t work and was a wannabe musician! I always thought cos he wasn’t around that he had a 9-5? Can’t believe she pays for everything 🙈
She doesn’t need to be a makeup artist now with the blogging 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 1
Another big irritating "Hello- ha, im just popped on" this evening. I just can't hack the way she says that. She thinks shes so sound and cool😂😂another word i despise the way she says it is "chill" 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe he has a job now cause he never seems to be around. Or else he’s hiding 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Makes you wonder how they got a mortgage at all.

Reactions: 7
Another big irritating "Hello- ha, im just popped on" this evening. I just can't hack the way she says that. She thinks shes so sound and cool😂😂another word i despise the way she says it is "chill" 😑
And the little wave when she says “Hello-ha” 🙄😬🤢

• Haha
Maybe he has a job now cause he never seems to be around. Or else he’s hiding 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Makes you wonder how they got a mortgage at all.
Yeah like both self employed that makes things even harder 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.