Taramakeup #3 Do no harm but take no bit, Wondercru just wasn’t a hit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PSA: if anyone would like to know how Tara juggles it all, how she found the adjustment going from 1 kid to 2 and hopefully a recipe for a healthy treat with a cup of tea tune in she's going to answer a few questions later.
honestly, her kids are 5 and 2 and she's still waffling on about it.

Reactions: 11
Wonder will she give us some wedding and marriage tips

Reactions: 8
Should she not be stating that she has hair extensions in her latest ad for L'Oreal how do I report her?

Reactions: 8
How can it be a make over of her engagement ring when it doesn’t even seem to use the old stones? Her old ring was a round ring with a halo. This one is oval shape and larger stones around the oval. It’s just a new ring like… fess up and say you just wanted a new one

Reactions: 10
It's definitely a completely different ring...cant make a round diamond become a halo diamond....
She hardly broke up her engagement ring to use the smaller diamonds in this over fussy ring.....maybe...people do mad stuff...but I'd say its a completely new piece....

Reactions: 6
Sure Jan, it’s the same ring Also, it’s minging
It’s art deco style which is more what I’d have thought Tara would pick before her original. I’m sentimental and can’t imagine changing these things, if I did I’d just call it what it was, an upgrade.

Reactions: 6
What is with the insta huns changing their engagement rings recently.,, bonnie… Rosie and now Tara I think it’s an awful thing to do

I’ve just realised she got it in a shitty jewellers in super valu in Santry- not as fancy as she likes

Reactions: 2
Yay it’s time for the question box. Wasn’t expecting this curveball… how old are the kids now? 🫣🫠🫠🫠