Taramakeup #3 Do no harm but take no bit, Wondercru just wasn’t a hit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was odd! Let your friend have some limelight now Tara....no need for YOUR pregnancy throwbacks 🙄

Reactions: 10
I got the impression as well from her latest stories that she is pregnant again. Glad to see others are thinking the same way

Reactions: 3
Well that was odd! Let your friend have some limelight now Tara....no need for YOUR pregnancy throwbacks 🙄
It's the weirdest behavior isn't it! I've never seen anyone behave like this? Someone gets engaged she shares her engagement, someone has a wedding she reshares her wedding photos, now friends pregnent and shares her pregnancy announcements! So bizarre!

Reactions: 8
i dont think she is pregnant but would love the speculation..shes realy boring

Reactions: 6
she's promoting gymando!!! she's absolutely disgraceful and she has no shame or credibility, she would flog anything to make a buck. Why is she Tara makeup? zero makeup content, I used to like her back in 2015/2016..i went to her masterclass and she really gave great tips and affordable product recommendations and she was genuine and passionate, now she looks lost and dead behind the eyes, she's just a complete Chancer now.

Reactions: 7
I’d hardly take any kind of fitness recommendation from Tara 🤯

Also wish she would STFU about tea

Reactions: 9
I’d hardly take any kind of fitness recommendation from Tara 🤯

Also wish she would STFU about tea
Jesus I like a cup of tea but the whole ritual of it with her is so bleeping weird. it's like a ceremony when Tara has a cup oF tea. at least she's being wild and having chocolate instead of an energy ball or a fig roll. she has to be the most boring account on Instagram. how is she making money from Instagram, my Instagram account is more interesting and I do duck all.

Reactions: 10
Jesus I like a cup of tea but the whole ritual of it with her is so bleeping weird. it's like a ceremony when Tara has a cup oF tea. at least she's being wild and having chocolate instead of an energy ball or a fig roll. she has to be the most boring account on Instagram. how is she making money from Instagram, my Instagram account is more interesting and I do duck all.
Don’t get me started on the fig rolls 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Is there a thread for that Honestly Celine one! Jesus, she literally licks the testicles of every insta hun! Also...who cuts her fringe? Coz they need to be fired!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there a thread for that Honestly Celine one! Jesus, she literally licks the testicles of every insta hun! Also...who cuts her fringe? Coz they need to be fired!
She would only love her own thread. she's painful, she is pathetic the way she goes on sucking up to all of them and they barely throw her a few crumbs. her makeup and hair is so 80s

Reactions: 5
Every hun going is flogging Gymondo, reeks of desperation. I'd take it off someone like Vogue Williams who actually does work out (Although I would say her trainer keeps her away from other programmes so even that isn't transparent!)

They should be ashamed of themselves allowing someone who is clearly underweight/has lost weight due to her never-ending hints at medical issues.....

Reactions: 8