Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh christ on a bike I had to unfollow years ago I couldn’t cope with the wedding photos . Not a week would go by 🙈
You got married one time. Didn’t the hotel do something wit her ffs!!
I hate when these bloggers become experts at life - weddings babies interior designer -
I flew a plane once am I a pilot now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How did Tara and Clem become friendly? Never saw her around before in the Pippa days? Besties overnight 🤔

Reactions: 6
So Tara is breadcrumbing about a trip to Turkey. New teeth?! 😆
Or taking on POCO with a clothing range?
a mock tail to celebrate…bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bore off us right! She’s picking colours for some project she thinks will be €€€€ Christ she’s a snooze fest

No, don't you know Tara is in Turkey sourcing Golden animal figures for the home. Who is her market? Who? Who wants that tat. She has been taking notes from Tattle and getting the wheels in motion to make herself interesting 🤔

Bringing out her own loungewear/ tracksuit brand to rival Rosie the con’s 4thArse

just a guess, who knows what the exciting Tara has planned.. 🥱😴

Reactions: 7
Yeah so her secret location is turkey, what in gods name is she doing there for work?!
She was there with the woman from Stork&co - Sophie Caffola, must be kids clothes. She has also set up a company recently 'Genie Mc Creations' reg address is Whitehall though not Drumcondra so it has to be another Tara Anderson😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She was there with the woman from Stork&co - Sophie Caffola, must be kids clothes. She has also set up a company recently 'Genie Mc Creations' reg address is Whitehall though not Drumcondra so it has to be another Tara Anderson😉
Just had a nosey…that’s her home address alright

Reactions: 2
Great detective work 👌

Reactions: 4
Honestly tattlers you lot need to join Scotland Yard. The levels of detective work!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.