Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I’m so glad someone asked her about sleep and managing 2 kids. I’ve been waiting on her answer for that since last weeks Q&A

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The one question she constantly asks herself that grates on my nerves is the age gap between Gene and Jools, who gives a tit like as if anyone is going to ask that 😂

Or do people with kids actually care about age gaps between other peoples kids?

Reactions: 9
The one question she constantly asks herself that grates on my nerves is the age gap between Gene and Jools, who gives a tit like as if anyone is going to ask that 😂

Or do people with kids actually care about age gaps between other peoples kids?
I’m obsessed with age gaps as I want to have a second child and feel like I’ve left it way longer than everyone I know 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The amount of self váliation in that q&a is remarkable! It's like she does a look at tattle sees what's being discussed here then Puts it in a q&a!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tiredness/being a Mama
Age gap with kids
Wedding throwback
Sneaky sculpted AF link
Golden animal home zoo
Do no harm, take no tit
Portugal #Secondhome

what did I miss ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That clock in the kitchen is awful, would look much better if the house wasn’t already full of gold tat

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.