Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clem doing a q&a with Tara. Like how much can you milk the wedding content and I'm sorry but ok Tara we get it you got married but Christ how many years ago was it!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Tara got married once and Clem isn’t married yet. How much information can they possibly have.

Reactions: 9
Doing a q&a on something you have no experience in! Like if she did the q&a with a wedding planner I'd get it?!? But 2 mates sitting around doing a q&a on weddings is just bizzare!!!

Reactions: 7
Doing a q&a on something you have no experience in! Like if she did the q&a with a wedding planner I'd get it?!? But 2 mates sitting around doing a q&a on weddings is just bizzare!!!
What time is it on? I'll make sure I'm watching paint dry when it is 🥱

Reactions: 3
Not from Dublin and have ever been to The Ivy but it seems to be the place for the Insta crew to go. Is it all that? We are hoping to get up to the big smoke after Cmas and I’m wondering if it’s worth booking.

Reactions: 2
Not from Dublin and have ever been to The Ivy but it seems to be the place for the Insta crew to go. Is it all that? We are hoping to get up to the big smoke after Cmas and I’m wondering if it’s worth booking.
Ha, the Ivy is just a posers paradise, it’s not somewhere I’d recommend.
At the end of the day, it’s just a UK chain.
I’d liken it to many of the PressUp Group restaurants, style over substance.
There are far better restaurants in Dublin.
The Ivy is ok, it’s not terrible and the prices are not that bad, but it’s just boring IMO. I’ve one friend who only likes fairly plain food and is very unadventurous, and she’s the only person I’ve gone there with as the menu suits her.
Suits a basic witch like Tara down to the ground!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't touch The Ivy. Went there for breakfast one morning and it was an absolute joke! Overpriced, instahun cattle mart!

Reactions: 6
I second the opinions on the Ivy booked it for friends bday before COVID. I'm no prude but so loud and so many insta hunz video recording their desserts and cocktails. Food was grand don't even remember what i had!

Beouff steakhouse, chapter one early bird, 777, Roberto's, The Millhouse- all a million times better than Ivy!!!!

Reactions: 7
Oh my Christ it’s like poo on a plate that looks so vile. Thank you all for your prompt replies - I shall be avoiding!

Reactions: 3

Avoid the Ivy..

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Gosh Tara is still posting that she got her wedding nails done by allure ! Didn’t she get married one time 5 years ago … and posts the same few pics constantly …. The wedding spam at this stage is just plain cringey . Step aside Tara … your wedding is no longer content 5 years later … it’s boring !

Reactions: 16
Gosh Tara is still posting that she got her wedding nails done by allure ! Didn’t she get married one time 5 years ago … and posts the same few pics constantly …. The wedding spam at this stage is just plain cringey . Step aside Tara … your wedding is no longer content 5 years later … it’s boring !
It was boring then never mind 5 years on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.