Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha so funny! It’s a wonder she doesn’t amend her name and put her surname in like Mark Rogers (mark benefit originally) and Aideen Kate ( was Aideen Mua I think) -

Could be a months worth of content - look at me and my name change 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha so funny! It’s a wonder she doesn’t amend her name and put her surname in like Mark Rogers (mark benefit originally) and Aideen Kate ( was Aideen Mua I think) -

Could be a months worth of content - look at me and my name change 🤣
I'll make a suggestion to her. For free aswell because I'm feeling generous today... tara_donoharm_takenoshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She is such a has been. Every few months same few stories.

procedure in hospital ✔
Lunch with besties & lols ✔
gorgeous lunch with Gene ✔
gorgeous walk in park ✔
sitting out the back ✔
memoir of Portugal family holidays ✔
bump throwback x293837 ✔
‘do no harm but take no tit✔
a gorgeous free PR drop of make up ✔
a webinar on a new product and an AF link ✔
scobe Adidas suits for the fam ✔
puff daddy bicycle chain jewellery ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is such a has been. Every few months same few stories.

procedure in hospital ✔
Lunch with besties & lols ✔
gorgeous lunch with Gene ✔
gorgeous walk in park ✔
sitting out the back ✔
memoir of Portugal family holidays ✔
bump throwback x293837 ✔
‘do no harm but take no tit✔
a gorgeous free PR drop of make up ✔
a webinar on a new product and an AF link ✔
scobe Adidas suits for the fam ✔
puff daddy bicycle chain jewellery ✔
+fast fashion try on for brand she wouldn’t actually choose herself like boohoo or nasty gal.

Reactions: 4
+fast fashion try on for brand she wouldn’t actually choose herself like boohoo or nasty gal.

I know she may be on maternity leave, but it’s a pity she doesn’t do a few tutorials- that or change her insta handle

Reactions: 4
Weekly Q&A is gas. Ain't nobody wanna know tit 🤣🤣 so she has to write herself a few question's. The one where someone's looking for gift idea's for BFF baby. Tara - a golden Parakeet rattle or an addidas onsie. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Weekly Q&A is gas. Ain't nobody wanna know tit 🤣🤣 so she has to write herself a few question's. The one where someone's looking for gift idea's for BFF baby. Tara - a golden Parakeet rattle or an addidas onsie. 🤣🤣
Writing her own questions, my god she probably does and all

Reactions: 3
I’m so tempted to ask her what that phrase is her dad told her that she now lives by😂😂

She loves rolling that out, absolute sad case

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so tempted to ask her what that phrase is her dad told her that she now lives by😂😂

She loves rolling that out, absolute sad case
I cringe when she starts with I live by the mantra do no harm but take no tit. 🙄 Nah Tara I'd say it's more like its hard work keeping up the fake sickly sweet super woman facade

Reactions: 7
What is going on with her? Every time I see her face it’s like it’s changed, so many deep lineS, is this because she filters grid posts so much that we don’t even recognise her without them?
I think it's just tiredness, she looks so worn out lately whatevers wrong with her... and maybe the new lad isn't the best sleeper!? Has she mentioned anything like that?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.