Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen Tara in reality and believe me when I say she actually looks much better without the spider lashes!

Reactions: 6
Terrie will be the same pregnant and the fillers and Botox will start to fade and we will see a totally different sunken face !!

Reactions: 8
I’m really disappointed Marks and Spencer have teamed up with her. She’s never mentioned shopping there either...

Reactions: 10
She’s quickly becoming so insignificant in the big scheme of insta huns... she changed appearance during her pregnancy & after this time, the lack of Botox or whatever she does - under eye filler maybe, she’s only a level up from faces by grace... she doesn’t even have a spotlight collab even though she’s been tagging them !!

Reactions: 11
She’s quickly becoming so insignificant in the big scheme of insta huns... she changed appearance during her pregnancy & after this time, the lack of Botox or whatever she does - under eye filler maybe, she’s only a level up from faces by grace... she doesn’t even have a spotlight collab even though she’s been tagging them !!
Even spotlight draw the line at using those teeth for advertising 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She never really had any type of usp and the pandemic has outed her for her lack of any content and anything interesting to say.

Reactions: 10
It worked she got her spotlight collab 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
how the hell do they afford dublin 😂🥴
Gaeltacht Park houses are absolutely tiny and the road between people’s houses are tiny aswell to the point I could see into the house across from me and tell what they were wearing when I lived there years ago. Its still probably very expensive but maybe not as expensive as other houses. She also said she saves a lot of her money a few years ago. Maybe she got a dig out from her parents? Or did they own the last place they lived so they could sell it?

Reactions: 2
Genuinely don’t know how they afforded a house costing €474,500...

Must be some money in those crappy swipe ups she does.

A little digging on the property price register brought up that bad boy 😉

• Wow
  • Haha

474,500 but they did a total renovation that cost another huge chunk of change. That’s over half a million !! 😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Your patience to go through that is admirable, thanks for doing the hardwork for all of us nosey people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gaeltacht Park houses are absolutely tiny and the road between people’s houses are tiny aswell to the point I could see into the house across from me and tell what they were wearing when I lived there years ago. Its still probably very expensive but maybe not as expensive as other houses. She also said she saves a lot of her money a few years ago. Maybe she got a dig out from her parents? Or did they own the last place they lived so they could sell it?
I wouldn’t say they’re tiny tbh

Reactions: 5
No lads the child is months old and she’s still sharing bump pictures

Tara we get it you were pregnant now move on and maybe put a few colourful things in the children’s bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.