Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it from the lack of tagging centre parcs and the miserable bbq dinner she’s not getting any freebies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone follow Michelle Fox? Missed why she needed surgery? She only mentioned it 40 times, another Tara in the making 🥴

Reactions: 3
‘Fire away’ ask me questions peasants.. I’ll answer a select few.

I’m off to the hospital for another little procedure but I’ll never tell you what, because I love the attention,

duck off Tara you tombstone toothed dose!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone follow Michelle Fox? Missed why she needed surgery? She only mentioned it 40 times, another Tara in the making 🥴
Does she have a thread?

I’m off to the hospital for another little procedure but I’ll never tell you what, because I love the attention,

I’m confused about this, how can she be off to hospital in Longford?! She is in centre parks! Such lies it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 1

This cracked me up tomb stone toothed dose 🤣🤣🤣

Where does she actually live I know she says drumcondra but I’ve seen her in Omni shopping centre a few times lately? Saw her last week dressed as a first class chav Adidas tracksuit jacket over a dress, gold rings on every finger leopard print face mask and looking to see who’s looking at her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This cracked me up tomb stone toothed dose 🤣🤣🤣

Where does she actually live I know she says drumcondra but I’ve seen her in Omni shopping centre a few times lately? Saw her last week dressed as a first class chav Adidas tracksuit jacket over a dress, gold rings on every finger leopard print face mask and looking to see who’s looking at her
She lives in Gaeltacht Park I think which is in Whitehall Dublin 9 beside DCU. Not far from Drumcondra but absolutely not Drumcondra, she may whistle dixie if she thinks we think she is living there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s saying that she’s celebrating 3 years of being a mama. In fairness I think it should be more about the child than making everything about yourself. FBG said something similar when it was her daughter’s birthday and got pulled up on it.

Reactions: 8
She’s saying that she’s celebrating 3 years of being a mama. In fairness I think it should be more about the child than making everything about yourself. FBG said something similar when it was her daughter’s birthday and got pulled up on it.
she very quite this week

she very quite this week
No she has been on today talking about drinking two litres of water, going to bed semi early and walking daily because she’s been so unwell the last few months! Is she talking about post partum in general or has she had complications because I’ve had quite serious complications and I don’t think I talk about them day in day out. She’s carrying on like an old decrepit woman!

Reactions: 6
Dya ever find her kids bedroom is just a mish mash of all free stuff she got in the past and everything is just rammed in to the one room. Guess thats really her overall theme with the house tbh just mash things together.

Reactions: 5
Met the besties for lunch and laughed all day.

wow so exciting Tara.
Glad you didn’t have a procedure today so that you could make it to lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.