Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No lads the child is months old and she’s still sharing bump pictures

Tara we get it you were pregnant now move on and maybe put a few colourful things in the children’s bedroom
Which person told her she looks well being pregnant because they deserve to be shot now after all the bump pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s with all the talk of the procedures but not giving any more information? Like don’t feckin say anything if you’re not going to tell the whole story, nobody would know shes been in hospital 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What’s with all the talk of the procedures but not giving any more information? Like don’t feckin say anything if you’re not going to tell the whole story, nobody would know shes been in hospital 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think that’s the point. Tara does a lot of that herself “hey guys I’m just coming on to tell you that I haven’t been great recently. I’ll tell you about it later.” AND SHE NEVER DOES. Tara is forever insinuating that there’s something wrong with her but she’s only ever about the “you ok hun?” interactions. She alluded that there were complications in her pregnancies too but to my knowledge never discussed them further. Lots of hospital visits.

Reactions: 10
I think that’s the point. Tara does a lot of that herself “hey guys I’m just coming on to tell you that I haven’t been great recently. I’ll tell you about it later.” AND SHE NEVER DOES. Tara is forever insinuating that there’s something wrong with her but she’s only ever about the “you ok hun?” interactions. She alluded that there were complications in her pregnancies too but to my knowledge never discussed them further. Lots of hospital visits.
That’s true. So immature. I hope she’s ok and everything but F off with the attention seeking Tara 🙄

Reactions: 5
The state of that room for the kids, all black and white, with oasis quotes in frames what the duck kind of a room is that for such young kids? Would a bit of colour kill these instahuns? Surprised it’s not all green and gold though to be honest..

Reactions: 13
She discussed the pregnancy complications in a podcast. She’s a dose and was chronic for not using appropriate hashtags for ads when I used to follow her.

Reactions: 2
She discussed the pregnancy complications in a podcast. She’s a dose and was chronic for not using appropriate hashtags for ads when I used to follow her.
Exactly! How long was she building up the fact that she had issues so that someone would take notice and ask her to speak out? She won’t say anything unless she’s in a partnership with a brand. It’s ridiculous. People go onto these peoples’ pages in the hope that they can identify with someone but how can any normal person identify with someone who is always on the grab and always attention seeking? Like she puts up a question box but it’s the same q’s she gets asked every time! She just loves telling us that she’ll take no tit and do no harm. You can tell when a blogger answers questions that they are genuinely asked from real people and you can tell when someone answers a question that suits their narrative. Tara is just so bland I had to unfollow a long time ago. Like what does she even do anymore coz it sure as hell isn’t make up?

Reactions: 7
Sorry no way I’m listening to her on a podcast! Any chance you can give me the gist of the complications please!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry no way I’m listening to her on a podcast! Any chance you can give me the gist of the complications please!!
Oh it’s a while ago now since I heard it but I think she had some bleeding and had to go into limerick maternity hospital as they were holidaying in the area at the time. I can’t really remember if they was more to it than that.

Reactions: 2
Oh it’s a while ago now since I heard it but I think she had some bleeding and had to go into limerick maternity hospital as they were holidaying in the area at the time. I can’t really remember if they was more to it than that.
No that’s about it. And it took her longer to get pregnant than she thought. But really nothing that would be classified as anything major but you know how dramatic Tara likes to be

Reactions: 5
I'll always take issue with Tara for how much she banged on about fertility issues while also plastering so many smug bump photos all over her page. So unreal insensitive. Anxiety and fertility are the go to for most insta huns theses days. Its disgusting.

Reactions: 15
She wouldn't know infertility issues if it slapped her in the face! Find something else to get your content from Tara!

Reactions: 9
She wasn’t getting pregnant & when she got checked out she wasn’t ovulating was the gist of it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.