Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making out like she is winging it..I am sure i saw modelling for Silk Fred years ago so she is hardly new to it is she!

What I don't get is that Nadine is supposed to be from Wigan but why does she have that plastic scouse accent?
I've seen Nadine out shopping and OMG she is so thin its unhealthy thin. She's really tall too like Tara and probably a size 4. Have you noticed too they've both forgotten to apply for school places? But never forget the gym or pro.oting their clothing hahaha absolute idiots
I find them both very similar in clothing style both have clothing brands
She does look unhealthy thin and she’s pushing herself too far now

Reactions: 1
How does she do a new Milana drop every weekend? The different skews of products must cost a fortune to make and stock?
---
Also sorry double post but posting someone else’s kids face to her 1000s of followers?? I’d be bleeping fuming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’d be fuming too could have least put a sticker over the kids face I’ve never actually seen anyone in Milana I live Manchester way only ever seen it on instagram? I’m in my 30s though so maybe I’m just not cool enough to hang with people who wear it 😳🙈😂😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen anyone wearing it 🤣

hence the begs for reposts, public sightings are as rare as a red squirrel

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She obviously never cleans under that bloody bed to have half eaten space cake and chewed designer bags under there . I wonder just how long that mouse had been in there ? There must have been droppings everywhere

Reactions: 7
Have you noticed her new collection has very high resemblance to Miu Miu Cherry Tank... Also the new tees with the cherry on! Another person's work they've ripped off as their own
I noticed this! No originality. People pay for the t shirts I’d say they are quite popular 🙈 don’t know why!

Reactions: 3
Come on now, the vow renewal after 10 years (which screams trying to pretend there aren’t problems) is ridiculous as it is, but are we really having a bleeping hen do? I’m legit dead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Come on now, the vow renewal after 10 years (which screams trying to pretend there aren’t problems) is ridiculous as it is, but are we really having a bleeping hen do? I’m legit dead 🤣
Probably all just begged freebies! Just screams over the top! I get celebrating 10yrs of marriage but vow renewals and hen dos is just a bit pathetic to me. I have been married 22yrs and just go out for a nice meal 😂

I know right? We always celebrate ours and try and do an overnight stay if we can arrange someone to have the little staples. If not we hire a babysitter and do an evening out.

Our 10th wedding anniversary was when they were 2 & 4 and we had our lovely first ever child free overnight staying at a local spa hotel. I can’t imagine suggesting a whole new wedding and a bleeping hen do, behave 🤣.

And I’m saying this as someone who is usually quite extra with parties and celebrations because YOLO but even I know where to draw the line. It just screams narcissistic celebration of [us] MEEEEEEE

Reactions: 8
It’s all about her. She didn’t get enough attention from the first wedding so she wants another where she can get idiots giving her freebies and all the attention from strangers on insta.

That’s all this is about.

Reactions: 5
No surprise the kid got the school place. It isn't fair that idiots like her always come up smelling of roses.

Reactions: 6
She probably made the school place up and he did actually get in when the other kids did to play the look at me I’m working so hard living the best life card 🙈

Wait.... So, the dog is with a dog sitter aka the Cheshire Dog Lady! Why can't Nick look after the dog? Surely he is looking after the kids?
Honestly she makes my blood boil. Bet she been begging to get in 1st class to Vegas. Going on like she married a premiership footballer. You're a drunken HAG not a glamourous WAG

Reactions: 4
I wish the divvy would stop playing with her hair every second of her videos and doing puppet shows with her hands.... Don't even get Me started on Bonjourno the absolutely prick!
Oh by the way I also know why you've decided to renew your vows.... Naughty Nik got caught with his Dick somewhere else sssshhhhhh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10