Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Younger people will want to be her but her age people and older see through all the fake life
100% agree, which is why she has zero friends her age. Her market to me seems like early 20’s. As she gets older that will start to fade. She has a very short shelf life.

Reactions: 6
I do like some of the milana stuff… but wtf is the new collection. It’s a no from me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who actually runs the business her and husband or her and brother? Cause by looks and sounds of things the brother does all the work while she lives her best insta life wearing the stuff

Reactions: 9
Potential Tea, her and her sis have fallen out. Heard through a friend of a friend so not sure of the ins and outs like or how true. Is interesting that Tara’s on a health kick but didn’t enlist her bro in law to train her 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Potential Tea, her and her sis have fallen out. Heard through a friend of a friend so not sure of the ins and outs like or how true. Is interesting that Tara’s on a health kick but didn’t enlist her bro in law to train her 😬
I was thinking that the other day that why they don’t have him training them and also why they all don’t train together I thought it was cause her the sister actually goes the gym and is quite healthy compared to Tara 🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
Supporting them in pursuing their dreams to become footballers comes first for them. Pity she doesn't feel that way about their education as well and support them by filling in application forms on time.
Also I understand kids need a break but “they train every half term and holiday” they’re always bleeping away!! She just spouts tit that makes her ‘sound’ like a good mum.

Reactions: 5
They are literally always away so no clue when they are actually training all time unless they get school holidays off at training too? They need back up plan too not every kid gets to be a footballer I knew someone who went pro at 17 got let got at 21 and had no back up plan ended up addicted to gambling and can’t hold down any job now

Reactions: 6
Didn’t someone on here say that they knew of her hair dresser and she absolutely hates her?!

That’s hilarious if so
---

Look at how I’ve parked my financed jeep everyone
Yes, it's Me I know her hairdresser as we both live in Knutsford where she gets her hair done. Tyga hates her and everybody on the salon can't stand her! Even Tyga said in the flesh she is rough as toast her skin is awful and her tan is patchy AF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why anyone would want to spend an evening with her 🤯🤯🤯 her skin isn’t that great either the rodial stuff isn’t amazing either other better skincare out there half price

I was thinking that the other day that why they don’t have him training them and also why they all don’t train together I thought it was cause her the sister actually goes the gym and is quite healthy compared to Tara 🙈🙈
I was thinking this, Tara didnt like any of Paris’s pics from her modelling job abroad - I follow them both so it usually says Tara and others liked the pics - but nope no like 👍 or comment from Tara 🫣 wonder what happened

Reactions: 4
Has she mentioned her child’s school place and I’ve missed it or has she just gone mute on the subject?

Reactions: 1
She’s defo not cutting out the vino either. She still looks weathered and bloated.

she’s been to Ibiza what twice and each time they’ve been they haven’t explored the island, they went to hard rock and stayed in the hotel the entire time.
i dont think she has even stepped foot in the old town.

Reactions: 4
I think the fitness thing is cause of that Nadine instagramer she’s mates with she’s seen all her posts so want that body both cope each other in style and looks I think 🙈

Reactions: 5
I think the fitness thing is cause of that Nadine instagramer she’s mates with she’s seen all her posts so want that body both cope each other in style and looks I think 🙈
What I don't get is that Nadine is supposed to be from Wigan but why does she have that plastic scouse accent?
I've seen Nadine out shopping and OMG she is so thin its unhealthy thin. She's really tall too like Tara and probably a size 4. Have you noticed too they've both forgotten to apply for school places? But never forget the gym or pro.oting their clothing hahaha absolute idiots

Reactions: 8