Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think that by posting about it she thinks she can get someone to “do her a favour” and get her a place at the school the same way she blags other freebies.
It’s clear that anything for her kids is too much effort. She can get her “troops” to set an alarm for a skin kit, but not her own child’s school place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She also needs to address who is looking after her little kids from 6am-7am when she is in the gym?! Cuz I can’t imagine she has someone going to look after them every day.
It’s illegal to leave kids at that age on their own and also disgusting
Only a matter of time before someone reports her

Reactions: 2
She also needs to address who is looking after her little kids from 6am-7am when she is in the gym?! Cuz I can’t imagine she has someone going to look after them every day.
It’s illegal to leave kids at that age on their own and also disgusting
Only a matter of time before someone reports her
What age do kids have to be in the uk to be left alone & how old are her kids?

Her children seem old enough to be left an hour in the morning whilst she is at the gym? I don’t see the problem personally. I’m sure they are just sleeping.

Reactions: 3
Im sure 10 and a 12. The Older sibling should be at least 15 years old to care for the other
Each to their own but I wouldn’t personally.

• Haha
10 & I think one is 13…I lots of kids that age especially at high school get public transport home from school and are at home before there parents are out at work so are by themselves. Not that unusual. Still think she is a dick though!

Going slightly OT but what age are you allowed to leave children? At my children’s school they’re allowed to walk to and from school from the age of 9 so is it around that age? As I sometimes wonder are some of these children letting themselves in and no one’s home

There’s no specified age by law, just ‘guidance’. Children have to be deemed responsible enough to look after themselves and not left at any risk. Guidance states children under 16 shouldn’t be left alone overnight.

My child is only very small I’m a good few years off that stage yet.

No doubt by then she’ll be driving me up the wall and I’ll be glad to leave her. Maybe even for a few days

(Joking)

• Haha
If you've got money for 4 2 grand bags a month and a "pool" in your garden surely private school is small change for you
Yeah. But if your 2 grand bags are really DHGate dupes, there’s probably less money in the bank than is being inferred 😉

Freebies (holidays, meals, hello fresh boxes, cosmetics) and a bit of income from affiliate TARA20 links isn’t going to pay actual bills, and with Nick retired and the sweatshop income being split a number of ways, I suspect times will become harder.

I don’t expect they were savvy enough to save lots of Nick’s mediocre (for a footballer) income and with people spending less, brands having to tighten their belts, I’m really here for all these Instagram shillers suddenly feeling the pinch.

The school thing is ridiculous and I hope she doesn’t get a place just through the sheer arrogance of thinking being loud on instagram will resolve the issue.

Reactions: 6
She’s been hammering the gym for the last 3 weeks and I don’t see one bit of difference.

I thought she was maybe going to go on ozempic but just claim she had been hitting the gym. That’s what that Mary Bedford has done it’s so obvious.

Reactions: 1
She’s been hammering the gym for the last 3 weeks and I don’t see one bit of difference.

I thought she was maybe going to go on ozempic but just claim she had been hitting the gym. That’s what that Mary Bedford has done it’s so obvious.
realistically your not going to see much difference in 3 weeks

Reactions: 3
If you don’t usually exercise then go the gym everyday and cut out carbs and sugars you absolutely would after 3 weeks
---

It’s so she she can tagg the free clothing she is wearing
with women not necessarily - she also wasn't big to start with, she's pretty tiny under her massive over sized clothes

She’s never been big cause she doesn’t eat and all she does is drink she’s probably just bloated round stomach and that will be from the drink the gym won’t help that. Also apple cider vinegar doesn’t work yeah if your a really large person it helps with sugars not spiking but does f all for skinny people I think it’s all for free gym stuff. Like the other day talking bout the school place then saying don’t ask where my top from this is serious but basically wanting people to ask 🤯 she dangerous cause she have followers thinking less of themselves and want to look like her so will want to do what she’s doing when it’s all for show

Everything that comes out of that girls mouth is a con.
There’s a hidden agenda behind everything she says/does.
It’s all for show or money, never genuine. Anything she ever does with those kids is either cuz it’s been gifted or football.
V sad.

Reactions: 11
She’s a very very dislikable person. Which checks out because where are her mates? There’s just the one-up-each-other-constantly mother and sister and that’s it. You reap what you sow.

Reactions: 9
Younger people will want to be her but her age people and older see through all the fake life

So her new fitness era of three weeks and now is flogging healthy snacks …everything just for a freebie and AD 🙄