Tara Attfield/BossQueen4200/TheTinyBorrower

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tara eats so much these days!! I think she is emotionally eating due to court ect.. as much as she trys to put on a brave face in live I think deep down its hurting her inside. I read somewhere one of her kids was giving. Evidence against her so I wonder if jail is a real prospect or she might not be able to see the kids ever anymore

I remember that live where she wore that jumper black suit. And people asking are you pregnant. Never known someone to jump and snap so fast like she did about saying no she's not pregnant... I've said for ages she looks pregnant that isn't someone who just put on a few pounds by eating food..

She's vile. She's been caught out now she's hiding... has anyone seen her live lately ?

Reactions: 1
I remember that live where she wore that jumper black suit. And people asking are you pregnant. Never known someone to jump and snap so fast like she did about saying no she's not pregnant... I've said for ages she looks pregnant that isn't someone who just put on a few pounds by eating food..

She's vile. She's been caught out now she's hiding... has anyone seen her live lately ?
Nope shes not been on lately, why do people think shes had an abortion? Maybe she is still pregnant

Cause she said shes currently isn't pregnant right now.. so people are thinking she got rid of the baby.. and when she was saying all this she had the biggest smug look on her face..

But I really think she's still pregnant to be honest

Reactions: 1
Cause she said shes currently isn't pregnant right now.. so people are thinking she got rid of the baby.. and when she was saying all this she had the biggest smug look on her face..

But I really think she's still pregnant to be honest
Not seen her live since

Tara is live, shes very stressed about next week not sure what's happening but Its something very bad the way shes going on

She keeps saying no
Also says she hasn't been on tiktok for 4 months but I'm sure she was on a live in March
She was live jan, feb & first week in march! Shes such a liar!! Keep us updated if anything happens cant stand watching her singing and grinning yuk!!

Lots of rumours going round that she’s had a baby and had it taken away that’s why she’s not been on live
---
I’ve also seen these too so who knows what true or not, but one good thing is she’s not responsible for another innocent child being brought into this world. She needs sterilising!
I think she was pregnant at some point. She definitely isn't now her belly is hanging low around her middle it's excess weight wether thay be from being pregnant or overeating.

she lies so much its hard to know the truth,