Tara Attfield/BossQueen4200/TheTinyBorrower

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s sent her a few big gifts on live.. she’s running round screaming and going “please don’t send anymore I think I’ll pass out” “please don’t send me anymore” 🙄🙄🙄👀

Reactions: 1
Scrolling along today she popped up on live with her two teeth TELLING people to send roses. Why do people watch this horrible cretin and gift her, she’s vile!

• Angry
She always ignores her! She talks over her. She's not interested in what she says..

That vics doing my head in. She bangs on about people being sheep's. She's a sheep 🐑 up Tara's arse good and proper. She csnt even bloody speak! She makes a right knob out of herself... vic doesn't agree in half the tit Tara's has done and said when she pipes up tara gets snappy then Vic like yea yea I agree with you. Both dickheads together..

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go!!

---

Isnt it amazing when she gets on live with Gemma, she seems to forget about her illnesses and becomes very flexible aswell as extremely gobby!

Last edited:
That Vic was crying cause her rent is going up and she can't afford it she's got lots going on.. her mental health etc

This kel went to her house or something. And was on cctv and their dating tara was trying to be the big I am but didn't go to the door or soke crap!

• Haha
I actually liked Tara, I haven’t seen anything for me not to like her but to be honest I’ve not looked for anything! I’ve been in her lives plenty of times with nothing but nice comments.
Seems she doesn’t read names or realise who’s in her lives and blocks at every opportunity no wonder she has no friends!
i went in her live, complimented her hair & said mine looks like miss trunchball when I have it in a bun but hers looks lovely, next minute I was calling HER trunchball & instantly muted and blocked 😂
Just goes to show she doesn’t read her comments properly and is only there for 1 thing! Luckily I’ve never gifted this woman!
i will now go and dig for more reasons to not like her 👍🏼 As you were…

Reactions: 3
Like her??? 😲😲😲😳😳

Have a look on some peoples pages on tiktok then you'll definitely change your mind about her
.specially what did to her children

Reactions: 4
@Gossip2021.. I think I’ve now seen enough!
i was quite new to her lives about a month or so, I thought trolls was just being trolls.. people with vendettas against her just being idiots!
sometimes you don’t know what to believe online!
her time will come where these ‘mods’ wil leave her too and she will literally have nobody!

@notyourfanx I was in there when that happened. I thought there was a comment i hadnt seen as ididnt see anything where she was getting slated. Shes abit of a snowflake and touchey. Doesnt want drama, but is always the first to start it =/