Tara Attfield/BossQueen4200/TheTinyBorrower

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's rough as duck! How the hell can someone go size in a few months baffles the tit into me.

Reactions: 3
Don't forget it's all the meds she's on lmao!!

She's a wrongun and I can't wait for the day karma comes and gets her!

Reactions: 1
She must be eating bricks shes blown up like a balloon... mind you all she seems to do is sat at home and eat these days
She has literally just put 30+ full fat yogurts with cream and fruit in, in the fridge along with piles of bread and crumpets etc that's why shes blown up. No fruit or veg.
---
She's out of breath just emptying the bags onto the counter.

Reactions: 2
What account is she on? Cause I think she blocked me when I commented a few weeks back 🤣🤣

She only has to move a inch and she's out of breath

Guess it's pY day or something. 2 days time she'll be begging she can't afford nothing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She's in a ✨ lovely ✨ mood again today
Trying to "raise funds" for a fridge freezer, going mad at people coz they're being "stupid" offering advice 🙄 she's despicable. She's made loads from doing those bloody bingo games all day every day
---
She needs money for a fridge freezer and she's down 175 for rent.
---
The way she's speaking to people is disgusting
She's entitled, rude and disrespectful. I wouldn't be helping her raise any money whatsoever. She just thinks people should send money.

Last edited:
Can't have needed a fridge or rent that desperately.. she's now getting her nails and toes done!! 😡 People questioning her about it are getting blocked, she said she's not had them done in 6 weeks so she's allowed 🙄🙄

Honestly people are disgusting on tik tok how has she literally got the front to sit there live getting her nails done when she was begging for a fridge freezer and rent money yesterday why are people so gullible in that bleeping app

Reactions: 4
Honestly people are disgusting on tik tok how has she literally got the front to sit there live getting her nails done when she was begging for a fridge freezer and rent money yesterday why are people so gullible in that bleeping app
I honestly cant stand her. Self entitled cow she is

Abit of a coincident that the replacement fridge is identical to the broken one 🤨. Wake up people, there was no broken fridge. All a scam for your cash!
And she said she had made £150 this morning!! I'm assuming this is from the £25 for a saucy pic on snapchat. Are these people stupid!

• Angry
Abit of a coincident that the replacement fridge is identical to the broken one 🤨. Wake up people, there was no broken fridge. All a scam for your cash!
And she said she had made £150 this morning!! I'm assuming this is from the £25 for a saucy pic on snapchat. Are these people stupid!
Everything that comes out of that womans disgusting mouth is lies.

People are too gullible on that app to see through these cunts
And she knows this too... She's not arsed. Thinks people owe it her and she deserves it. She deserves nothing she's an awful human being
---
She's sat on live saying she had £95 for a fridge freezer, paid the 175 for her rent, and got a massage today too. Sold pics and videos of her foof to pay for it aswell as tiktok money 🤢🤢 no shame that girl

• Sick