Tara Attfield/BossQueen4200/TheTinyBorrower

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was pregnant at some point. She definitely isn't now her belly is hanging low around her middle it's excess weight wether thay be from being pregnant or overeating.

she lies so much its hard to know the truth,
She needs sterilising! Nasty piece of work she is

Reactions: 1
I'm thinking she's inside, I'm sure she had a pending court case before she vanished.
I wonder if she is, is there a way to find out? Typed her in google and no news articles or anything have come up. Wonder if shes had another baby and keeping low..

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she is, is there a way to find out? Typed her in google and no news articles or anything have come up. Wonder if shes had another baby and keeping low..
a lot of people (including some that know her personally) have said she had another baby

Reactions: 1
Its back!!! With a new set of nashers aswell!!!
---
Here she is begging away, need to complete 10 goals before she does storytime! Every goal complete she will answer a question 🙄🙄

150 baby foxes is goal No 2
---
According to tara & she swears to tell the truth no lies!

1. She's not had a baby
2. She's got dentures on the NHS
3. She still has princess
4. She's hasnt been in HMP
5. She took a break for mental health reasons
---
"Shes not too bad, shes been better" desperate for gifts! And mugs are actually gifting her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Its back!!! With a new set of nashers aswell!!!
---
Here she is begging away, need to complete 10 goals before she does storytime! Every goal complete she will answer a question 🙄🙄

150 baby foxes is goal No 2
---
According to tara & she swears to tell the truth no lies!

1. She's not had a baby
2. She's got dentures on the NHS
3. She still has princess
4. She's hasnt been in HMP
5. She took a break for mental health reasons
---
"Shes not too bad, shes been better" desperate for gifts! And mugs are actually gifting her
Don't believe that at all! Has she had the baby took of her?! Or is she only going to be live when the baby is asleep. What account is she on?

She’s just come up on my feed 🤮
She looks rank 🤮 she's put so much weight on hasnt she. Her mum drove her to doncaster yesterday to pick up her phone from the police as the case has been closed she said. Im guessing it's in regards to the allegations from her child well I still don't believe she is squeaky clean and definitely a monster. I think shes had a baby recently and had it taken off her she can't have put that much weight on in such a short amount of time

She looks rank 🤮 she's put so much weight on hasnt she. Her mum drove her to doncaster yesterday to pick up her phone from the police as the case has been closed she said. Im guessing it's in regards to the allegations from her child well I still don't believe she is squeaky clean and definitely a monster. I think shes had a baby recently and had it taken off her she can't have put that much weight on in such a short amount of time
She needs her uterus ripping out with no pain relief. She’s absolutely vile. The fact people still fall for her sad me / poor me act is astounding.