Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The home of Natascha Ashford, 43, was completely robbed today. Estimated loss: £9.50."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Notice she’s finally mentioned her parents....obviously read this thread where we’ve been on about her lack of posts regards her own family. But she doesn’t waste her time looking 🙄

And that tea.... ‘Spanish tapas’? No, love....just some frozen processed tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh Tasha please stop calling your husband ‘hubs’
It’s stupid and weird. Why not call him by his actual name?

And you have definitely copied tanya with ‘the planets’ post
Both of their hubs like anything to do with space and planets apparently 🙄

I actually prefer tanya over Tasha. Tanya posts once or twice a day, if that.
Tasha posts 1000x a day with irrelevant tit begging for a freebie. Sick of it !
I prefer Tanya, she doesn't show off all her rooms and put her two children up on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Here she is posting pics of her daughter's bedroom again!!! Have you ever thought about what your doing tasha?! Its wrong. Her own private space and your invadingit and posting for the world to see. Olivia will end up getting bullied. Surely people in their area and they know look at her insta. Their is no mystery in that families life. Its sad. She aint never gonna get that time back. Going out for date day (obvs copying tanya) and taking pics of every angle of thw bar they was in
No wonder he cheats.......I bet hes bored of it!!!
Has he cheated then?

Reactions: 1
Remember on Valentine’s Day she said she was going for a wax 🤮 too much information Tash Hun keep your bush to yourseld

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to prefer tasha loads more than tanya. They both used to post loads but since tanya got a bit of hate e.g the dms she posted less. Tanya comes across as bitter i unfollowed ages ago then she went private and no my friend sends me loads of pics from her acc rippin her. Tanya doesnt post pictures of the girls because i bet their father wont let her. Got to be careful when parents arent together. Also the son you NEVER hear about. So bizarre!

Reactions: 4
Remember on Valentine’s Day she said she was going for a wax 🤮 too much information Tash Hun keep your bush to yourseld
It’s like when she finishes work, messy bun bra off, I really don’t care love about your baps!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember a few years ago she used to tag herself in her “cosy home” giving everyone basically her address!!
What a tool!!!

Honestly if Tanya keeps up posting like she is I could grow to like her. Previously Tasha was my fave.

Tasha it's ok not to post anything, you don't have to find random tit like KitKats just to have something to say.
Tanya is a changed woman. Stay like that love. Drop the themes and just post your food and nice home and you will be laughing. Dont stoop to tashas level who wants everyone to feel like a tit mum.

• Heart
Do they ever not feel hungry? Dont they ever think 'scoffed so much today, ill skip dinner. Couldn't eat another thing'...

Remember when she had 'steak and bj day' on her light box thing? 🤢🤢
Nothing is private with that woman she is so vile. She may as well say ‘night night insta, off to have sex with my lovely hubs now as he fantasies about younger girls’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Nothing is private with that woman she is so vile. She may as well say ‘night night insta, off to have sex with my lovely hubs now as he fantasies about younger girls’
Bet he cant wait to ogle all them younger girls in their bikinis on holibobs 🤣🤣
#dirtydogashford

Does anyone remember a few years ago she used to tag herself in her “cosy home” giving everyone basically her address!!

Ermmm
So yeah i scrolled to find some pics/vids and yes she has completely tagged her address in her 'cosy home' click it on takes you to google map. Street view. Average council/cul de sac. Nothing wrong with that i dont judge anyone but she thinks shes something shes not. Not where i expected she would live. You can see her house on streetview.
Be very careful Tasha promoting your on holiday. I would be veey worried if i was you. Hope you have time today to go through every insta pic and remove that tag. Will take you hours...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I used to prefer tasha loads more than tanya. They both used to post loads but since tanya got a bit of hate e.g the dms she posted less. Tanya comes across as bitter i unfollowed ages ago then she went private and no my friend sends me loads of pics from her acc rippin her. Tanya doesnt post pictures of the girls because i bet their father wont let her. Got to be careful when parents arent together. Also the son you NEVER hear about. So bizarre!
The problem with Natasha though is she thinks she's better than anyone else, that's why she puts far to many posts up a day. It's all about her and showing off. If you dare to say anything slightly negative, she loses it and gets so bitchy. You don't see other sites putting their kids so in the limelight, daughter in changing rooms, posing in swimming costumes, a 12 year old shouldn't be paraded around like this. Open profile gets all sorts on there. Natasha does it because any excuse to show off. Tanya is far quieter and has a calmer attitude.

She does post pictures of daughters but rare, I think it's because she respects there privacy. I think Tanya is nice and genuinely a good person. Natasha is a vile witch who doesn't care about her children's privacy. Wait for them holiday photos showing her daughter in her bikini, she's 12 years old let her enjoy her holiday. There will be photos of Natasha looking down her body, making sure her boobs are in it. You can see Natasha would be a bitchy cow if got on the wrong side of her.

#dirtydogashford

Ermmm
So yeah i scrolled to find some pics/vids and yes she has completely tagged her address in her 'cosy home' click it on takes you to google map. Street view. Average council/cul de sac. Nothing wrong with that i dont judge anyone but she thinks shes something shes not. Not where i expected she would live. You can see her house on streetview.
Be very careful Tasha promoting your on holiday. I would be veey worried if i was you. Hope you have time today to go through every insta pic and remove that tag. Will take you hours...
Let us all know the address so we can street view it 🤣🤣 I have lived in council houses and have nothing against anyone, we have brought a house now but never judged or looked down at anyone. The problem here is she is a big headed witch her puts herself out there as being better than us all. Just calm it down Natasha and put your tit away.

Last edited:
Bet these two idiots buy for their Love island themed nights 😆
Absolutely! Let’s have bets on who gets these first! Love how last year, Tanya had all the love island themed tit and was sooo excited yet admited she had never seen it before 😂 why would she be so bloody excited for something she’s never seen before? Weirdo!

• Haha
she’s going to miss love island whilst she’s on holiday 😱 how will she possibly cope

• Haha
Reactions: 1
LOL

#dirtydogashford

Ermmm
What an idiot! She may aswell say anyone come burgle my house whilst we're away! She is such a poor mother putting the family at risk like that..

LOL

What an idiot! She may aswell say anyone come burgle my house whilst we're away! She is such a poor mother putting the family at risk like that..
It’s awful to say but I think she needs something bad to shock her into changing her ways!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.