Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always take a photo from the top of the stairs just showing her stairs and doorway that’s totally outdated and not matching at all!

Reactions: 4
Why does she always take a photo from the top of the stairs just showing her stairs and doorway that’s totally outdated and not matching at all!
Omgits dreadful. That AWFUL silver wallpaper and BROWN carpet 🤢🤢🤢
How late shea feeding the kids again too. No veg just potatoes with that chicken. Stodge Stodge Stodge. Surprised they wake up in the morning. Bet they are always lethargic

• Haha
So the photo showing down the stairs AGAIN, how many times do we need to see this crappy, vomit photo. The lamp is on even though it's daylight out?? Crappy carpet colour doesn't match anything, psychedelic wallpaper clashes with the carpet, patterned run. Tasha has no taste at all, I think she needs to learn from the decent houses on Instagram. Natasha your house is not Instagram worthy!!

Reactions: 2
Having that bookcase partially blocking the stairs would give me the actual rage. I think Tasha needs a Marie Kondo intervention.

• Haha
So the photo showing down the stairs AGAIN, how many times do we need to see this crappy, vomit photo. The lamp is on even though it's daylight out?? Crappy carpet colour doesn't match anything, psychedelic wallpaper clashes with the carpet, patterned run. Tasha has no taste at all, I think she needs to learn from the decent houses on Instagram. Natasha your house is not Instagram worthy!!
At least I know after getting jealous looking at all the perfect Insta houses I can come and check out Tashas and remember mine isn't so bad. Thanks mate 😘

Reactions: 7
How many times is she going to show her daughters bedroom too?! We’ve seen it a hundred times, we know you got all the tit for free. Will it stop when she moves onto her sons?! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Why is her home so cluttered I can’t take it 😣 she must think her house is bigger than it is

Reactions: 2
Why is her home so cluttered I can’t take it 😣 she must think her house is bigger than it is
Who else would fit (or want) a flipping computer table on their landing?!!? I’m sure I saw on one picture It stops a door opening which makes no sense

Reactions: 3
Who else would fit (or want) a flipping computer table on their landing?!!? I’m sure I saw on one picture It stops a door opening which makes no sense
I know I cringe every time she posts a picture of that bloody desk 😂😂 more clutter

How many times is she going to show her daughters bedroom too?! We’ve seen it a hundred times, we know you got all the tit for free. Will it stop when she moves onto her sons?! 🙄
If she actually posts pics of James bedroom makeover i will comment and tell her aboit herself. About how her son looks like he hates her and all shes doing is pushing him away with all this insta tit. Hes 15 he shouldnt have his bedroom plastered for the world to see. What if people from school see it and all tease him over his free wallpaper?! The videos of him in france still make me sad. Shes a crappy mum for treating him like that and clearly favours olivia.

I know I cringe every time she posts a picture of that bloody desk 😂😂 more clutter
Erggh and the other table at the side of the desk?! They dont match anything never mind each other. The clutter makes me itch i bet there is so much dust!!!

If she actually posts pics of James bedroom makeover i will comment and tell her aboit herself. About how her son looks like he hates her and all shes doing is pushing him away with all this insta tit. Hes 15 he shouldnt have his bedroom plastered for the world to see. What if people from school see it and all tease him over his free wallpaper?! The videos of him in france still make me sad. Shes a crappy mum for treating him like that and clearly favours olivia.

Erggh and the other table at the side of the desk?! They dont match anything never mind each other. The clutter makes me itch i bet there is so much dust!!!
Don’t be silly!! She spends her life blitzing the house and faffing, there would never be any dust 😏

• Haha
The desk blocks the door to the hall cupboard and the side table partially blocks the door to her sons room. I couldn’t bear it. Part of me hopes she set it all up, took 100 photos, then put it away again.

If my son came out of his room and had to avoid a table, then go downstairs and had to avoid a bookcase, he wouldn’t be happy. Teenage boys are a bit uncoordinated in my experience.

The carpet is awful. Flat and the colour is a diarrhoea brown. Think it proves they cant afford much. Id be changing that carpet asap. Think shes waiting for a carpet place to latch on and offer her it free

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Tasha please stop calling your husband ‘hubs’
It’s stupid and weird. Why not call him by his actual name?

And you have definitely copied tanya with ‘the planets’ post
Both of their hubs like anything to do with space and planets apparently 🙄

I actually prefer tanya over Tasha. Tanya posts once or twice a day, if that.
Tasha posts 1000x a day with irrelevant tit begging for a freebie. Sick of it !

That desk is to cluttered and would totally annoy me, but not as much as seeing 10 plus posts a day. Its too much.
I honestly prefer Tanya, she doesnt post as much and her house is much more stylish.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticed that Tanya commented on Natasha last post and she has totally blanked it and replied to everyone else! 🤔
Blatantly reading here today, she’s just commented on it now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is so funny.
She’s like a puppet, we’re in control of what she does or says

Reactions: 6
I prefer tanya home and food over tashas her home is a lot more cosy and clean and more put together and she doesn't seem to eat as much unhealthy tit as tasha does

Anybody remember the post she was tagged in she brought cakes of some women who deliver to her house and wrote was so lovely to finally meet tasha and see inside her beautiful instragram home, like seriously come on i bet tasha paid her to say it

She said the other day she was adding Aladdin to the Christmas DVD list so is it really necessary to buy it on the sky store as well 🤔
No call for the amount of dvds she buys they most be all covered thick in dust no doubt

Last edited:
Tasha is getting a bollocking lately 🤣🤣 I think Tanya is on here with a secret account.....How the tables have turned....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.