Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The race is on to visit the best pub/hotel today ๐Ÿ™„..

Tanya was off the mark first but is obviously disproving of Tashas, "Bank Holiday Monday funday" as she hasn't liked one post ๐Ÿ˜‚.. Could the blossoming fakeship be over?? ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Tanya was off the mark first but is obviously disproving of Tashas, "Bank Holiday Monday funday" as she hasn't liked one post ๐Ÿ˜‚.. Could the blossoming fakeship be over?? ๐Ÿค”
Itโ€™s too hard for her to keep up the show when she hates her so much ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 2

** update on planet unicorn** Tanya has now liked the posts. Fs wise up love ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What's with photographing all different areas of a pub. People must think she's such a weirdo wherever she goes. The outdoor seating does look lovely but I'd only photograph it with a group of friends or something. So odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does Anybody remember a couple years ago when Tanya posted a screenshot of a messsge she got from an anonymous follower telling her sheโ€™s fat ginger and ugly and something like she tries to be like Tasha but never will be ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was blatantly Tasha on a fake profile! Post has been deleted now I think unfortunately

Reactions: 13
Tan
Does Anybody remember a couple years ago when Tanya posted a screenshot of a messsge she got from an anonymous follower telling her sheโ€™s fat ginger and ugly and something like she tries to be like Tasha but never will be ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was blatantly Tasha on a fake profile! Post has been deleted now I think unfortunately
I remember that I was thinking it was tasha as well lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's with photographing all different areas of a pub. People must think she's such a weirdo wherever she goes. The outdoor seating does look lovely but I'd only photograph it with a group of friends or something. So odd.
Probably getting a free packet of nuts to advertise them!! ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That meatball!!! Ewwwww....All those carbs before hollibobs......

Yep i remember that msg natascha sent to tanya. So obvious!!!

• Haha
That meatball!!! Ewwwww....All those carbs before hollibobs......

Yep i remember that msg natascha sent to tanya. So obvious!!!
And she was like โ€˜ohhh hun ignore then, donโ€™t listen to stupid people we all love you and know itโ€™s not trueโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why Tanya would make that public is beyond me. Same when she outed this site, just needed her ego boosting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I only found out about this site because she put it on insta and itโ€™s provided me with much for entertainment that her instagram feed ever could! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeh she loves an ego boost thatโ€™s why she has to broadcast these things lol
Like when she put her selfie โ€˜I was so nervous posting thisโ€™
Sure you was tan.. just wait for comments from the sheep telling her she looks gorg ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคข

• Haha
To echo MrsM2485, I also found this forum through Tasha's deleted post, and haven't stopped laughing since. As for Tanya's message, does anyone think she may have sent it to HERSELF with a fake account? I wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 9
Here she is posting pics of her daughter's bedroom again!!! Have you ever thought about what your doing tasha?! Its wrong. Her own private space and your invadingit and posting for the world to see. Olivia will end up getting bullied. Surely people in their area and they know look at her insta. Their is no mystery in that families life. Its sad. She aint never gonna get that time back. Going out for date day (obvs copying tanya) and taking pics of every angle of thw bar they was in
No wonder he cheats.......I bet hes bored of it!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.