Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god the daily mail shoot. WHY would they be interested in a tacky bar in the back of someone’s garden
I thought the same about photo shoot, why a silly bar in the garden when there's hundreds out there. She put a photo up of her getting make up done, who was doing it then? Maybe she went out and got a beauty makeover and got the daughter to photograph her. Doesn't her family know she lies when viewing her Instagram? She's just an ordinary lady with normal things, just like most of us but she is so big headed, bull shitter, up her own arse. Sorry to burst your bubble Tasha but you are not a celebrity or rich but a lady like us.

It really annoys me that Tasha’s has so much crap in her bedroom that she can’t open her wardrobe door fully! You can see on the bed photo she posted yesterday that a tacky white bedside table blocks the door! Also, who has a desk on the landing. I couldn’t live like that; her house is just full to bursting of cheap tat. Tanya’s house is a bit nicer, get Christmas tree was nicer if I remember correctly.
Much prefer Tanya's life, more minimalist with touches of colour and nice and neat. Tashas barely has room to walk, that's why she has mirrored wardrobe to make it look bigger. Kids rooms are small as well. The desk in the hallway is an eye saw and in the way, wallpaper hypnotised me as so in your face. Not knocking her home but she advertises it on Instagram like she's royalty. Tasha just stop all this tit and take the broom stick out of your arse!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Tasha has posted this week’s meal plan...

I had to google what a giant spaghetti stuffed meatball looked like - bleeping hell, it looks like a one of king kong’s bollocks covered in dolmio sauce 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tasha has posted this week’s meal plan...

I had to google what a giant spaghetti stuffed meatball looked like - bleeping hell, it looks like a one of king kong’s bollocks covered in dolmio sauce 🤢
I just googled, and wish I hadn’t. Why is that even a thing? Honestly makes me feel queasy 🤢

Reactions: 1
That desk irritates the f outta me. Why does she even need a bloody desk?
To write up her Instagram to do list, thinking of new lies and set ups she can do 😂 What outfits and pj's to lay out for the week ahead, what themes. How many trips she can make to Primark in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am hoping Tanya will paint herself blue as the Genie to out try and outdo Tasha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is hilarious! How bloody crap! Will she be whipping out a giant ‘pride rock’ for the sofa tray photo when The Lion King come out? A cowboy hat when Toy Story hits cinemas? Enough with the crap theming! Don’t even get me started on the Poundland haul...!
The poundland haul, 'I've got these gorgeous prints and some fake away boxes'. Gorgeous? Well, I suppose it isn't the worst tat she's ever bought. Gorgeous is a stretch though. Ladies, tropical flamingo tit appears to be her summer theme, huns!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is hilarious! How bloody crap! Will she be whipping out a giant ‘pride rock’ for the sofa tray photo when The Lion King come out? A cowboy hat when Toy Story hits cinemas? Enough with the crap theming! Don’t even get me started on the Poundland haul...!
Don't give her ideas 😂

Even bacon sarnies are an Event with Tasha! The sprig of parsley makes them look SO much better! #WatchOutNigella

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she always fishing for freebies? Does my head in 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

Also, you need a step ladder to drink that orange juice 🤣🤣

“Instagram made me do it” what a load of crap! Instagram is not a person and this is just proof that you live your whole life via social media, Tasha! I know I’m speaking as if she’s reading this! The only person that made you line up and photograph washing up liquid is you, you sad, sad woman. Tasha’s grammar is also appallingly bad. She is a grown woman! I actually judge her. Please learn the difference between their/there/they’re (washing up liquid post) and for god sake, learn the difference between you/your/you’re (bacon sandwich post) THEY ARE NOT THE SAME WORD!

The bacon sandwiches are pissing me off as they aren't lined up properly lol.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the single use items too. I thought everyone should be cutting down on waste. Her bins must be overflowing with all the single use items to make her pics look good for the gram. Put your dinner on a plate for god sake.

Reactions: 6
What is that crap she pours on her roast potatoes? You can always see it so thick. Makes me itch. Any good roast potato doesnt need tit poured on it. What happened to letting them ROAST in the meats juices. Shes so tit at cooking though. Her meal planner this week 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.