Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a mum to 5 children (4 adult daughters who have lived independently since 18 years old) I brought them all up to be independent, responsible and encourage them to stand on their own two feet. Tanya/Tasha honestly treat their kids like babies, literally spoon feeding them. My babies this, my babies that, please just let them grow up to act the age they are. You can still have an amazing bond without suffocating them.

Am I seeing things, has Tanya been in the shed 😂😂View attachment 17034
Wtf

I find the eating out of shovel very dirty, u don't know how long they have been lying around b&m bargains or whatever she got them gathering in dust and the endless different hands all over them, no thanks don't care if she washed them or not
“How long they have been lying around b&m bargains”

I was on the edge after a few posts on here tonight but this has killed me 😂😂😂😂 so pleased someone finally made this thread

LOL dirty witch, her bathroom must be swimming in tit tonight all with that and the rest of the out to date stuff she dished out tonight

U think tanya would be nice enough and give them shovels down to tasha after all tonights out of date food she give her family for dinner am sure plenty of tit to be shovel up from that house tonight
And this!!!!! Stop!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Tanya having a sleepover in tashas on Saturday, why would u stay over in someone house that u hate lol very two faced
Is it Tanya? She has “family curry night” on her meal planner for the weekend so it could be! I hope it is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You know what i would love to see a bit of normal, like “weve just ate dinner it was crap actually” or “the weekend was tit🤣 nobody can be that happy 24/7 everythings rosy and bright 🙄 for once tell us dereks pissed u off and stop for the love of god with “hehe” i actually say it in my head like michael jackson 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also it’s so weird Tanya, a woman of her age, calling him her “boyfriend” makes her sound ridiculous. Just say partner or other half like any normal person

Reactions: 9
You know what i would love to see a bit of normal, like “weve just ate dinner it was crap actually” or “the weekend was tit🤣 nobody can be that happy 24/7 everythings rosy and bright 🙄 for once tell us dereks pissed u off and stop for the love of god with “hehe” i actually say it in my head like michael jackson 😂😂😂
It’s the blow by blow chronological account of their day through the medium of food that gets me. Morning: toast and butter and a glass of OJ in a smiley face glass. Lunch: yummy sandwich with a side of crisps and tea: Pinch of Nom rice accompanied by all my themed ceramic cookware because you know #loveatheme. I’d love a bit of reality too. And yes! Hehe, Michael Jackson style! 😂😂😂

Has anyone else how much she keeps saying ‘boyfriend’ now 😂😂
Tanya has pulled right back on her posts and I’ve noticed she has started referring to her OH as boyfriend too. Glad she’s stopped. I can’t stomach it when she says ‘my man’. It makes me be a bit sick in my mouth tbh! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf

“How long they have been lying around b&m bargains”

I was on the edge after a few posts on here tonight but this has killed me 😂😂😂😂 so pleased someone finally made this thread

And this!!!!! Stop!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Is it Tanya? She has “family curry night” on her meal planner for the weekend so it could be! I hope it is!
Whenever they get together there’s no pictures of them together, so odd when they both take the same pics and upload them at the same time but you’d think there would be some selfies in there.
Il sit back and await the selfies this weekend showing what ‘good friends’ they are 🤣

Reactions: 2
Am surprised she didn't serve her cornflake chicken breast strips in one of her used dirty bras tonite, wait till Its sausage nite and we will probably see a pair of poor dereks boxers on the table with her sausages served inside them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
PMSL 😂

I think the teenage friendly version of the breakfast baskets (are they a thing for serious?) is yet another dig at Tasha who clearly treats her bubbas like 5 year olds. This is Tanya’s attempt at evidencing that she doesn’t treat her ‘faves’ as babies because they usually sort themselves out for breakfast. 🤔 Passive aggressiveness at its best.

Whenever they get together there’s no pictures of them together, so odd when they both take the same pics and upload them at the same time but you’d think there would be some selfies in there.
Il sit back and await the selfies this weekend showing what ‘good friends’ they are 🤣
This is them on Christmas Day, is it only me who thinks they all look miserable?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am surprised she didn't serve her cornflake chicken breast strips in one of her used dirty bras tonite, wait till Its sausage nite and we will probably see a pair of poor dereks boxers on the table with her sausages served inside them
"My man's" sausage surprise! hehe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 17225This is them on Christmas Day, is it only me who thinks they all look miserable?
The ‘babies’ look really miserable, the rest are just doing as they are told by Tasha no doubt

Oh wow how did I miss this 🤣🤣 they all want to start their dinner but Tasha won’t let them till she’s taken 100 photos!
Tashas food is untouched, too busy taking photos !!
Tanya’s plate is clear, obviously couldn’t wait to wolf it down
I hate myself for noticing these things but they seriously get on my wick!!!

Reactions: 8
I thought the same, it's like both families live the happiest life. I wonder if there are any arguments in the house or the kids get told off? It's all so fake.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same, it's like both families live the happiest life. I wonder if there are any arguments in the house or the kids get told off? It's all so fake.
They’re like the bloody Brady bunch! Every single meal is ‘yummy’ and ‘amazing’ jusy say something was ok or not that good to be honest or better yet don’t say anything. You don’t need to tell the world what you eat!

Also can we just take a moment to talk about the Ashford’s new path? Is it me or is it out of whack? Should it not be centred a bit further to the left? 😳

Also can we just take a moment to talk about the Ashford’s new path? Is it me or is it out of whack? Should it not be centred a bit further to the left? 😳
Ha ha yes!!! That would do my head right in!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.