Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erghhhhh Tanya has problems
Run for the hills Derek!!!!
Bofff shes lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Toast in a hat. Trying too hard and failing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tanya having a sleepover in tashas on Saturday, why would u stay over in someone house that u hate lol very two faced
Might be different family, might not be Tanya? Maybe they are having a family meeting on what to do about us 😆😂

• Haha
She deffo had a thing going with Clinique. Don’t recall ever seeing an #ad tho but it’s so obvious!

She actually needs help, not even been funny I think she’s unhinged! Even if it’s just to get us talking about it, why would you even do that to yourself. What the hell does her ‘man’ think.
Teas ready honey!!!
Oh, and why are we eating off a Shovel, and why is the toast in my hat? Seriously off her rocker this one!
It’s actually mental 😂😂 think that might just be one of the daftest things I’ve ever seen (a flat cap/and a shovel) to eat your dinner off. Zoomers the pair of them 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
Thank god she has wished us all a terrific Tuesday. My day can go on now......I’m looking forward to a wicked Wednesday tomorrow.......

• Haha
Is it just me or does anyone else find it weird the back door to the garden looks like a hallway? Stairs right next to the garden 🤔

Reactions: 6
I genuinely wonder if Tasha can eat anything without it being photographed for Instagram. If a doctor ever wanted a food diary there would be no issues there, yes doctor Iv got a food diary going back 3 years, it will show of course all I eat is sugar!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely wonder if Tasha can eat anything without it being photographed for Instagram. If a doctor ever wanted a food diary there would be no issues there, yes doctor Iv got a food diary going back 3 years, it will show of course all I eat is sugar!
Not to mention that everything is yum or yummy. Tasha you are not 5 ffs 🙄

Not to mention that everything is yum or yummy. Tasha you are not 5 ffs 🙄
I’m surprised she’s not actually declaring her love for her hubby all over her page like Tanya. Can just imagine ‘love you lots like jelly tots hehe’ with a picture of some sickly sweet milkshake with jelly tots dotted about the picture. Got to love a theme 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know she’s trying to make a point to everyone on here and give us ‘something to talk about’ but really she’s the one having to eat her dinner out of a smelly old hat?? How is that going to get to anyone?! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does anyone else find it weird the back door to the garden looks like a hallway? Stairs right next to the garden 🤔
Yeah it looks like it should be the front door. Girls have breakfast baskets again, apparently how it should be....at least they are a little more grown up today.

Reactions: 1
I just love Tanya’s passive aggressiveness and point making
‘she usually does her own breakfast but mum is spoiling them’

Oh just get a grip woman
At least the ‘breakfast baskets’ aren’t toddler themed today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s alright giving us something to talk about love but you’re clearly listening and taking advice 😉
Dinner out of an old shoe tonight is it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m new to this thread but am howling. 😂😂😂 I’ve followed them both for ages but I only follow them to see their competitiveness. Also, how annoying must it be to have your tea served and be told to hold on whilst I take a picture? Bore off! #rollseyes I love a bit of Instagram but these two crack me up. Also Tanya with her, I ‘SO’ can’t wait for my weekend away, holiday, date night or new Beemer to arrive. Hilare! 👍🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m new to this thread but am howling. 😂😂😂 I’ve followed them both for ages but I only follow them to see their competitiveness. Also, how annoying must it be to have your tea served and be told to hold on whilst I take a picture? Bore off! #rollseyes I love a bit of Instagram but these two crack me up. Also Tanya with her, I ‘SO’ can’t wait for my weekend away, holiday, date night or new Beemer to arrive. Hilare! 👍🏼😂
Haha that's the only reason I follow them too. To start with I did enjoy them both, but then they became more and more nutty and try hard so it's mostly entertainment now.

I wonder how many of the arse lickers actually think the same as all us, seriously there must be loads! People can’t not see how they hate each other and are in constant competition it must be why most people follow for the laughs but like to big them up cos it’s funny ‘ignore the haters hun they’re all JEALOUS’ 🤣
I’m sooooo jealous, wish I was eating my tea off an old spade but hubby wouldn’t let me, hes such a bore! Derek understands 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.