Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It absolutely baffles me and completely amuses me (I can’t stop watching) how they have to post every single meal and snack they have 😂😂 it’s so weird fro 2 Middle aged women!! Why do we need to see what you ate for every single meal

Reactions: 3
Tasha is posting pics of daughter to show how grown up she is now cos you lot have been horrible saying she treats her like a baby 🤣🤣🤣
Oh god yeah her grammer is shite!

Reactions: 5
I know! more tat. she probably has poor hubby up and down the loft about 10 times a day. where else can she store all of this shite???

also does anyone else find it annoying how tasha always misses out words "we going to the beach" "we very excited"
Oh gosh that is hugely annoying. She has enough time to put 300 hashtags, so why can't she type complete sentences. I think they both do that as well?

Just announcing that Tanya won the menu plan wars this week. Congratulations, i hope the rush to get it up didn't cause you to miss a random non event theme.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And ANOTHER ‘treat’ for Natasha and her daughter!! Omg, fyi Natasha it’s not a treat if you have these every single day! I’d say a vegetable would be more of a treat for you all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well Done Tanya!!!! Your always in the lead with the meal planner! Hahahahhaha i can picture you and Derek rubbing your hands together as you post it. 🤣 Bloody hell Tash give your daughter a healthy treat. Give it a couple of years and your daughters metabolism will slow down and the weight will creep on. My kids have 'treats' on a friday after a good week at school. Not every sodding day. Lazy parenting though. She has to show she loves her kids through buying them tit and sugar as she has no time to show them real love as shes to busy on social media. Its so sad actually.

Reactions: 13
Hooray Tanya's meal plan is up! What would I do without it in my life every Sunday, I don't know.

Reactions: 1
It’s not just a pulled beef salad, it’s a Waitrose lulled beef salad, just piss off

As a bloke I used too like to watch these two, but then as it went on and on, it became apparent that there life’s are just full of rubbish. These 2 don’t have a normal life, there’s kids don’t either. It’s just utter crap. I would hate a girlfriend or wife that did all this type of crap x

Why take a photo of a case your daughter don’t get??? Silly woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And ANOTHER ‘treat’ for Natasha and her daughter!! Omg, fyi Natasha it’s not a treat if you have these every single day! I’d say a vegetable would be more of a treat for you all.
I’m so glad theirs like minded people on here 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I remember Easter lasts year, tasha’s table was literally full of eggs for the kids and I commented ‘crikey, You’re kids are lucky, mine are only allowed a few each’ and she got proper stroppy posting back ‘well they eat a good diet the rest of the time’!! Oh, do they.... can’t say that I’ve seen much evidence of that on IG! #beigefood

Is it just me or have we not seen tashas ‘baby boy’ for a while? I seriously hope he’s told her to piss off posting pictures of him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Tasha must be sitting doing her weeks meal plan now trying to out do tanyas

Well Done Tanya!!!! Your always in the lead with the meal planner! Hahahahhaha i can picture you and Derek rubbing your hands together as you post it. 🤣 Bloody hell Tash give your daughter a healthy treat. Give it a couple of years and your daughters metabolism will slow down and the weight will creep on. My kids have 'treats' on a friday after a good week at school. Not every sodding day. Lazy parenting though. She has to show she loves her kids through buying them tit and sugar as she has no time to show them real love as shes to busy on social media. Its so sad actually.
I don't understand how Tasha isn't the size of a whale with the amount of crap she eats

Tasha must be sitting doing her weeks meal plan now trying to out do tanyas

I don't understand how Tasha isn't the size of a whale with the amount of crap she eats
It's all the sprints around the house to collect themed stuff for every detail of her life..

Reactions: 2
I like Tasha apart from all the sugar and crap given to kids. Tanya on the other hand, stopped following her over a year ago as couldn't bear the constant "OMG just amazing hunni" or "you are my world" comments from her other half. Really so very immature and pathetic. 🤮 and totally agree she's very passive aggressive to Tasha. Just find her so irritating.

Tasha is actually eating something for lunch that doesn’t represent something that’s been farted out of a unicorn! However, she has of course matched her greens with green and of course more green (notice the theme here)...oh and it’s from Waitrose but surprise surprise NO JD seasoning! It’s a miracle!

• Haha
Tasha is actually eating something for lunch that doesn’t represent something that’s been farted out of a unicorn! However, she has of course matched her greens with green and of course more green (notice the theme here)...oh and it’s from Waitrose but surprise surprise NO JD seasoning! It’s a miracle!
Bet she had one bite and didn’t like the rest so reached for a unicorn come with tit sprinkles

How spooky that’s she been to Waitrose just like Tanya 😲🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.