Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guns and roses date night for Tanya tomorrow good help anyone who sees her and her man xox probably stalking her as she’s so instafamous

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guns and roses date night for Tanya tomorrow good help anyone who sees her and her man xox probably stalking her as she’s so instafamous
I bet shes bought some plastic guns and and will lay them on her bed with rose petals......
#gunsnrosestheme #shelovesatheme #ott

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sweets for the kiddies (teenagers)

I just can’t believe her son in 15!!!! She treats him like an infant
the son always looks miserable in pics

If I remember rightly her daughter was bullied before, she posted about it.
Yep poor girl, but tasha needs to stop treating her like baby, she still believes in santa at that age which is sin, tasha hasnt told her no different, no excuse to bully she seems like a harmless wee thing but kids at that age can be mean, tasha needs to treat her like a teenager

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have to say I quite like Tasha, aside from all the sugar, her lack of grammar and punctuation, the loungewear (what is that??), the ‘kiddies’, the crap wallpaper and brown carpet, and the beige food, I think she seems a kind person and she means well. I feel sorry for her and tanya as I think there’s a few deep routed issues with self-esteem going on. Tasha doesn’t seem to have many friends or family so maybe all the people who comment on her posts are like friends to her? Personally I think if you put yourself out there you should expect some negativity too. I think she removed my mum last night from her IG and all she asked was what she was cooking for dinner 😂😂 it’s changed my opinion of her somewhat. She’s removed her comments and blocked her 😳 mum loved seeing what she was cooking each day too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I have to say I quite like Tasha, aside from all the sugar, her lack of grammar and punctuation, the loungewear (what is that??), the ‘kiddies’, the crap wallpaper and brown carpet, and the beige food, I think she seems a kind person and she means well. I feel sorry for her and tanya as I think there’s a few deep routed issues with self-esteem going on. Tasha doesn’t seem to have many friends or family so maybe all the people who comment on her posts are like friends to her? Personally I think if you put yourself out there you should expect some negativity too. I think she removed my mum last night from her IG and all she asked was what she was cooking for dinner 😂😂 it’s changed my opinion of her somewhat. She’s removed her comments and blocked her 😳 mum loved seeing what she was cooking each day too!
I would rather have tasha than tanya anyday strange she blocked ur mum

Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s a bit touchy after all this tattle stuff?? (Even though she said she hasn’t read it!) mum asked what she was doing for dinner then when she posted a photo of dinner.. mum said she wished she could multi task like her as it was a lovely meal she’d cooked while watching tv. Her comments have gone and mum can’t find her now which makes me think, she’s blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s a bit touchy after all this tattle stuff?? (Even though she said she hasn’t read it!) mum asked what she was doing for dinner then when she posted a photo of dinner.. mum said she wished she could multi task like her as it was a lovely meal she’d cooked while watching tv. Her comments have gone and mum can’t find her now which makes me think, she’s blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh that's not fair ...that's a perfectly regular question to ask too.....I bet she has read it.

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't belive she hasn't been on this having a look, that's odd u sure she blocked her or maybe she took her profile down i haven't even been on it for couple of to look

Last edited:
She's done the food shop!!

I'm cringing reading her post about her lady playing happy music and they were dancing 😂!! I'm guessing she's a housekeeper l or cleaner. She does ironing for them too. It's all a bit childlike.

Tanyas drinking gin. Tasha is definitely having gin too. I'd rather be in tashas company out of the two of them haha

• Haha
I honestly don't belive she hasn't been on this having a look, that's odd u sure she blocked her or maybe she took her profile down i haven't even been on it for couple of to look
I’ve been on her account ok. It’s the only reason I can think that she can’t see her now. She must’ve been on here as she hasn’t said the word ‘kiddie’ all week or posted photos of the poor kids. If it were me I’d have to take it on board and maybe look at myself a bit and think maybe the comments are right?? None of us are perfect after all

I think Tasha has friends, she seems to go out with people occasionally, Tanya never seems to.

They are both a bit nuts for sure, just think Tanya has a nasty streak and Tasha just seems like a nice person.

Reactions: 4
I think there is and by the looks of it always has been a bit of competition between them both. Tasha seems much softer and Tanya full of snide comments. Both seem like decent people that would have nothing in common if it wasnt for their partners. Quite sad really.

She's done the food shop!!

I'm cringing reading her post about her lady playing happy music and they were dancing 😂!! I'm guessing she's a housekeeper l or cleaner. She does ironing for them too. It's all a bit childlike.

Tanyas drinking gin. Tasha is definitely having gin too. I'd rather be in tashas company out of the two of them haha
She is a cleaner. She used to post a lot more about cleaning but has moved on to themed dinners, JD seasonings and holibobs buying now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I started following them both 2 years ago and I made a comment in Tanya’s post as me and a few others started to notice Tasha copying/buying what Tanya had. Tanya got really upset with Tasha and Tanya DM me to say she was really upset as Tasha was being nasty to her and calling her names and Tanya basically said Tasha copies her all the time and is always being really competitive and that it had been going on for awhile and steals her theme ideas etc.and that she just wanted to keep the peace for the sake of the twins but she gets so annoyed with Tasha trying to out do her all the time. Originally Tanya had a bigger following so I don’t know whether Tasha went into competitive mode and set out to do all these themes and post loads of photos to beat Tanya’s following number. Tanya also admitted that Tasha doesn’t like being called out on copying Tanya and Tasha actually ended up blocking tanya for awhile when Tanya confronted her on this and other followers. I think Tanya backs off as she doesn’t want to ruin the relationship between the twins and them being caught up in the middle of it all hence the snide passive aggressive comments🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I started following them both 2 years ago and I made a comment in Tanya’s post as me and a few others started to notice Tasha copying/buying what Tanya had. Tanya got really upset with Tasha and Tanya DM me to say she was really upset as Tasha was being nasty to her and calling her names and Tanya basically said Tasha copies her all the time and is always being really competitive and that it had been going on for awhile and steals her theme ideas etc.and that she just wanted to keep the peace for the sake of the twins but she gets so annoyed with Tasha trying to out do her all the time. Originally Tanya had a bigger following so I don’t know whether Tasha went into competitive mode and set out to do all these themes and post loads of photos to beat Tanya’s following number. Tanya also admitted that Tasha doesn’t like being called out on copying Tanya and Tasha actually ended up blocking tanya for awhile when Tanya confronted her on this and other followers. I think Tanya backs off as she doesn’t want to ruin the relationship between the twins and them being caught up in the middle of it all hence the snide passive aggressive comments🤷‍♀️
Why doesn’t she just not comment anything at all? Just a simple like and carry on with her day. She’s painted herself in a bad picture by being so rude and passive aggressive
I’m fascinated by their behaviour, it’s not something I’ve seen before

Crikey! I’m glad I live a simple life and get along with everyone!! I could not be arsed with all that agro 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s like playground stuff!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.