Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you are all having a ‘terrific Tuesday’ Or a ‘wicked wednesday’ or ‘fabulous friday’ 🙄

Reactions: 1
Their husbands are just as bad, “love you honey” anyone that sends “love”over instragm has a shallow relationship
I love how he thanks her for a yummy dinner and is probably sitting right next to her. Her quote “I have a happy tummy” makes me pee my pants 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember when Natashas bar was photographed for the Daily Mail and she was hyper over it, asking her followers to keep an eye out for it everyday. But then it never featured and she refused to respond to questions asking why 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That is absolutely pathetic. The picture is more important than eating your toast hot 😆

Omg how “spooky” leanne2008_ has tried adding me twice today. I declined each time 🤣
I’ve had the same. Twice and both times I declined! No thanks 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when Natashas bar was photographed for the Daily Mail and she was hyper over it, asking her followers to keep an eye out for it everyday. But then it never featured and she refused to respond to questions asking why 🙈
Because it was bullshit. She wanted to piss on tanyas cornflakes because she was building hers to and Natascha had to have the best bar and had to get one over on Tanya. The copying is so funny. Thats ehy so many of us are still following them to see what funny tit between them happens next 🤣🤣🤣 Today Tasha is watching dead to me. Because Tanya did a post on it last night 🤣🤣🤣 I think tasha is the worst at copying. She doesnt even wait a few weeks or days she jumps on it straight away!
That awful wallpaper on the landing and stairs 😩 It clashes with everything!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Because it was bullshit. She wanted to piss on tanyas cornflakes because she was building hers to and Natascha had to have the best bar and had to get one over on Tanya. The copying is so funny. Thats ehy so many of us are still following them to see what funny tit between them happens next 🤣🤣🤣 Today Tasha is watching dead to me. Because Tanya did a post on it last night 🤣🤣🤣 I think tasha is the worst at copying. She doesnt even wait a few weeks or days she jumps on it straight away!
That awful wallpaper on the landing and stairs 😩 It clashes with everything!
It’s all to spooky

Reactions: 1
The worst and MOST cringiest thing ever was a couple years ago when Tasha posted “steak and BJ day” on her meal planner, then took pictures of the steak she cooked for hubby all night with suggestive captions. Made me feel physically ill.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That Tanya is so selfish, I remember it was the twins brithday and they was suppose to go out for a joint meal and Tanya wasnt feeling well so cancelled going, meaning poor boyfriend wasn't aloud to go on his own, she seems very controlling and needy

Not a fan of Tanya at all always seems to want to be centre of attention

All of these accounts cashing in on the tattle followers, putting their accounts on private to create a bit of drama but accepting hundreds or thousands of new follows. Got to love IG for a bit of daily narcissism.

Reactions: 4
Bet tasha is at the shops now filling up on her weekend treats, swear he cupboards must be overloaded with sweets

She makes out her bubbas are angels but i bet they are have serious behavioural problems with the amount of sugar they consume.

• Haha
Bet tasha is at the shops now filling up on her weekend treats, swear he cupboards must be overloaded with sweets
Sweets for the kiddies (teenagers)

She makes out her bubbas are angels but i bet they are have serious behavioural problems with the amount of sugar they consume.
I just can’t believe her son in 15!!!! She treats him like an infant

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.