Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t surprise me, when she went away for the week with work she was staging all these pics in her hotel room and someone actually asked if she had brought all this stuff with her just for insta photos and she was all like ‘hehe’ grow the hell up you sad, pathetic, jealous woman!
Omg yeah!!!! She took rubber ducks candles and wine glasses and admitted they were for photos

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The titanic pjs were too much
What even possessed her to think ‘I know il go buy some titanic pjs’ babes If this was me my unicorn onesie would just be enough. When is she even going wear them again. Oh I know when it’s the anniversary of the titanic sinking when she will upload a themed picture no doubt like that’s going to be appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I couldn't cope with all that pressure of bringing all kinds of themed crap with me, taking a pic of toilet before taking a piss in there, arranging your plate and cutlery before taking a bite...

Reactions: 3
Do these twins not think their other halves are off the scale strange seriously???

Reactions: 5
What are they to each other? I know sister in laws but who’s married to who?

What are they to each other? I know sister in laws but who’s married to who?
Tasha is married to John and Tanya goes out with derek

The recent picture that Tanya posted, oh my christ sorry but that is the most unflattering photo ever

• Haha
Reactions: 14

The recent picture that Tanya posted, oh my christ sorry but that is the most unflattering photo ever
If you look at many of her other ones the phone is covering the bottom half of her face.... 🤫

Reactions: 2

And it’s edited to death too and doesn’t help at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The titanic pjs were too much
What even possessed her to think ‘I know il go buy some titanic pjs’ babes If this was me my unicorn onesie would just be enough. When is she even going wear them again. Oh I know when it’s the anniversary of the titanic sinking when she will upload a themed picture no doubt like that’s going to be appropriate.
Omg Howling 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I didn’t know Natasha or her husband smoked, latest picture of garden there’s an ashtray there 😂

I didn’t know Natasha or her husband smoked, latest picture of garden there’s an ashtray there 😂
Smoking isn’t insta friendly for that perfect happy life lol
I’m sure loads do but you’d never see it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.