Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imaging being 12 and posting on a hate thread about your Mum and Aunt, only to find a comment from your Dad talking about the size of he's Manhood. 🤣 you can't make this up!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
she will eventually loose her account in the near future coz she will keep being reported and she will start again with the pictures of her daughter etc. she needs a free bed for her son so she has to get straight back on it

Also noticed on her picture with the quote on it few hours ago she put a hashtag saying 'life's to short'. Well yes which is exactly why you should spend it with your kids not on Instagram all day especially when on holidays. She's wanting the whole pity me gang to feel sorry for her meanwhile majority are laughing at her behind her back. I thought going on holiday was to forget everything going on and relax with family and make memories but she was more worried that her Instagram was blocked for a day!! I'm not the best mum far from it but I respect their privacy and their safety comes first. She is in fact the worst mum I've ever come across

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I personally don't think what was said was that bad! Janey simply said that some people on here who were quite rude about Natasha are now defending her which goes against what they have been doing or saying.

I'll be the 1st to admit that I have said rude things about the Ashfords. Let's all stop arguing it's a bit immature to keep bringing up an argument from this morning and get back to what this thread is about! Replying to some of the comments on here I'm on the fence about them coming on here and making accounts. Maybe the mum came on stupidly when she should be relaxing got upset then John came on to defend his wife and Olivia thought she'd have her say too. Seems a bit far fetched but not impossible, and I notice she is posting already!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I personally don't think what was said was that bad! Janey simply said that some people on here who were quite rude about Natasha are now defending her which goes against what they have been doing or saying.

I'll be the 1st to admit that I have said rude things about the Ashfords. Let's all stop arguing it's a bit immature to keep bringing up an argument from this morning and get back to what this thread is about! Replying to some of the comments on here I'm on the fence about them coming on here and making accounts. Maybe the mum came on stupidly when she should be relaxing got upset then John came on to defend his wife and Olivia thought she'd have her say too. Seems a bit far fetched but not impossible, and I notice she is posting already!
Of course it wouldn't be long before she posted again. She needs freebies, lol.

So she is on holidays but still only cares about her instragram account, seriously get a life women it's not going to be around forever they will get rid of it like they did bebo all them years ago and what will u do then, I think it's sad that ur whole life is about social media can't be good for ur health that, no body needs to know what u ate for breakfast or what time u had ur last tit at or a bloody soak in the bath

Just seen the “she created a life she loved” post. I actually think she’s really selfish. All the instagram drama must be ruining the holiday for all of them but she still can’t stop herself. She’s even got the nerve to tag it #lifeistooshort

Reactions: 5
You’d expect her kids to be obsessed with social media...not the other way around 🤷‍♀️
I think it’s so sad that a middle aged women has to update her whole life on social media all for the sake of some food seasoning and tacky wallpaper

Reactions: 4
Just seen the “she created a life she loved” post. I actually think she’s really selfish. All the instagram drama must be ruining the holiday for all of them but she still can’t stop herself. She’s even got the nerve to tag it #lifeistooshort
She creates a life purely for Instagram

In my eyes my life is perfect but I certainly don't post it all over Instagram. Every meal she cooks is just wow that was delicious!! Although to be fair a bag of frozen chips and frozen fish you can't really go wrong!!

Reactions: 3
Just seen the “she created a life she loved” post. I actually think she’s really selfish. All the instagram drama must be ruining the holiday for all of them but she still can’t stop herself. She’s even got the nerve to tag it
isnt that her choice
Yep, but if she doesn't want people talking about her keep ur life private, I live in a small town in Northern Ireland and even people over here know who is and talk about her and not for good reasons

I honestly don't think her husband is happy and I think social media causes alot of marriage problems behide closed doors

My account is very private I don't put up personal stuff, nobody who isn't family who follow me wouldnt know if I was married, gay ect or what I do for living or how many kids i have and that's how I like it is don't feel the need to brag

These quotes sum up tasha to a T

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can’t reply to Daisy1971 for some reason...
My point about the quote was that this all seems to be about her and what she wants and I don’t think she’s very considerate to the rest of her family. Yes that is her decision but I personally don’t agree with it.

At the end of the day if you put up a public platform page you have to expect criticism and negative comments. Celebs have to deal with it and people say about them 'they're celebs it's part and parcel of their fame'. Tasha chose to put herself out there and most of these comments are fair enough. Just simply people speaking the truth, there is the odd comment thrown in which goes a bit personal but mostly I disagree with Daisy, I'm sorry. If you make a public page then expect scrutiny.

She treats her kids well, too well that they are spoilt and that necessarily isn't a good thing. You don't want your child to grow up thinking that money grows on trees and they can have everything they want when they want. I am sure Olivia is quite the madam. The only normal seeming one is James who looks like a typical teen lad fed up with his mum taking pics of him and videoing him. He tells her he doesn't like that and she still does it. I feel really sorry for Natascha what with her husband doing the dirty behind her back and leaving her at one point, but I can hardly blame him for leaving. It must get far too much having your life like Big Brother with cameras on you 24/7.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.