Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erggh why do these dimwits constanly say 'hubby loves anything space...' Obviously a dig at Tanya to let her know theyare going to see the space themed film before her and space mad Del. Its exhausting. These men are fools these women are showing them up. Never mind all these date nights with Donkey kong Tasha you ought to take your kids out. Not done anything with them all holidays!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Considering Trasha and hubby have a drink problem they’re not very sociable are they lol.. I mean they never go to pubs or parties with friends, it’s just sitting at home night after night watching Netflix getting pissed on their own. Only time they go out is ‘date night’ to the cinema. Maybe Hubby can’t be trusted around other women

• Haha
Considering Trasha and hubby have a drink problem they’re not very sociable are they lol.. I mean they never go to pubs or parties with friends, it’s just sitting at home night after night watching Netflix getting pissed on their own. Only time they go out is ‘date night’ to the cinema. Maybe Hubby can’t be trusted around other women
People with drink problems never go out. They like to drink at home. Id hate to see their recycling bin, bet it clanks along full of empty bottles

Reactions: 3
Would love to be Tash when she realises leanne2008_ has got her Xmas chocs in already. Hand over the crown Tash, there's another theme twit in town.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who thinks this has gone too far? We don’t know that she was over the limit. Yes she may have had a drink but unless she was over the limit she hasn’t done anything illegal wether you agree with her actions or not. If you feel so strongly about it perhaps you should be petitioning the government to change the law rather than messaging JD seasonings about a nobody “influencer”
Wether she was over the limit or not, she was completely irresponsible & she knows that by editing her caption and deleting comments made on the photo.

Having lost one of my best friends due to a drunk driver when I was 15 years old (who wasn’t over the limit, btw)....the thought that anyone could make light of it (and I’m not saying that you are!) disgusts me.

Reactions: 5
She knew it was wrong by changing it. And then blocking someone who questioned her. It's pathetic. She could have just made a comment like "for those who mentioned me drink driving, I appreciate your concerns but I had only glass of wine but I know it was a silly thing to do in the first place" ..... but she didnt, shes a coward and an absolute cock womble for doing it and deserves all the backlash from this.

Dont worry cutenose, bet you're sitting there rubbing your hands together because Trash is top subject at the moment.

• Haha
Wether she was over the limit or not, she was completely irresponsible & she knows that by editing her caption and deleting comments made on the photo.

Having lost one of my best friends due to a drunk driver when I was 15 years old (who wasn’t over the limit, btw)....the thought that anyone could make light of it (and I’m not saying that you are!) disgusts me.
I’m sorry to hear about your friend.
I’m not making light of it at all and I’m not even saying that I agree with the law but unfortunately that’s what it is. Let’s just hope that Tasha is reading all of this and will think twice next time.

Reactions: 1
Thing is she doesn't care. She reads on here it's so obvious but she's so wrapped up in her own fake pathetic bubble she honestly takes no notice of what people say about her. She blocks people daily all for asking a simple question. Baffles me how she can't just answer people's questions and be honest and real not a wannabe. That's why so many are really starting to dislike her coz she doesn't like a bit of negativity. It's normal and real to face a bit of criticism. That's why she's so fake coz she can't deal with any of that

So shes doing a summer giveaway, just days after showing off her crappy autumn decs and props with candles. So desperate for some attention.

Does she really have a separate fridge for alcohol?? Problem much??
Many people have a wine chiller in their kitchen or their old fridge in the garage for booze. I don’t think it’s unusual or people have a problem if they have a separate alcohol fridge. I do have a problem with the hideous red bull can fridge though.

You would think that if you are writing a post for a collaboration with a big(ish) brand like treacle moon you would check your post for spelling mistakes! So many random capital letters and full stops too, does she not proof read before posting? And how can companies accept posts like that

You would think that if you are writing a post for a collaboration with a big(ish) brand like treacle moon you would check your post for spelling mistakes! So many random capital letters and full stops too, does she not proof read before posting? And how can companies accept posts like that
I know, stupid twit. Apparently, items are only in sores for a limited time only! STORES Tash, stores.

• Haha
I know, stupid twit. Apparently, items are only in sores for a limited time only! STORES Tash, stores.
She obviously typed it so quick so she can get her share! It’s so half hearted and lazy. If I had a company I wouldn’t collaborate with someone who wrote posts like that

Reactions: 2
She obviously typed it so quick so she can get her share! It’s so half hearted and lazy. If I had a company I wouldn’t collaborate with someone who wrote posts like that
Or someone who drink drives and at the same time, constantly shows photos of gifted bottled of wine or shite like that.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.