Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No clue! But glad Tanya is having roast duck at the weekend to copy Tasha. So spooky.
😂😂 both having duck this week - soooo spooky hun! I really hope she’s not referring the bank holiday weekend as a break - that’s just embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mystery solved! Marco Polo isn’t code for a trip to Venice, it’s a dish from Bella Italia that hubby’s going to replicate for her. I suspect that the ‘break’ she’s been talking about this weekend is the English bank holiday on Monday as she can’t just call it a bank holiday like a normal person.
Tanya’s also making roast duck this weekend 😂 Aaaaand, the battle of the duck dishes begins 😆 That one Tasha’s hubby is making sounds disgusting 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not a fan of either of Tasha or Tanya.. BUT I do think that Tanya does actually have a bit of an edge on Tasha.. all of Tasha’s food looks utterly crap.. she comes across as so desperate .. she always seems to be begging for freebies .. always trying to look perfect .. but it actually comes across as really sad, really desperate and just all round needy.. her posts last week about the dentist are an insult to anyone who has genuine health problems.. as for the living room make over, she couldn’t be more desperate .. she is clueless as to what makes a good influencer.. she seems to think she has thousands of ‘fans’ who want to know what she’s eating, what she’s watching etc.. she couldn’t be further from the truth. Accounts that have around 20-25k followers get thousands of likes on each post.. she struggles to get 200 sometimes.. it’s so obvious that it’s so many brought followers. I really hope brands see that & realise what a fraud she is..

Reactions: 10
Every time I think of that appalling carry on last week with her dentist, it makes me think of one of my neighbours. She has chronic lung disease, (never smoked a cigarette in her life, which adds to the fury!), and whilst she is struggling with her own chronic illness, she cares for an aunt who has dementia. And Trasha was under the blanket making her kids (which we all know was a lie), heat her some soup while she laid there feeling sorry for herself, attention seeking.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m not a fan of either of Tasha or Tanya.. BUT I do think that Tanya does actually have a bit of an edge on Tasha.. all of Tasha’s food looks utterly crap.. she comes across as so desperate .. she always seems to be begging for freebies .. always trying to look perfect .. but it actually comes across as really sad, really desperate and just all round needy.. her posts last week about the dentist are an insult to anyone who has genuine health problems.. as for the living room make over, she couldn’t be more desperate .. she is clueless as to what makes a good influencer.. she seems to think she has thousands of ‘fans’ who want to know what she’s eating, what she’s watching etc.. she couldn’t be further from the truth. Accounts that have around 20-25k followers get thousands of likes on each post.. she struggles to get 200 sometimes.. it’s so obvious that it’s so many brought followers. I really hope brands see that & realise what a fraud she is..
I agree Tasha’s been copying Tanya for years. You can expect a copycat post soon after Tanya posts. I don’t think Tanya is as desperate as Tasha and she don’t disrespect her children by plastering them all over her Instagram. However Tanya is so passive aggressive. You can tell she is very very bitchy and not a nice person. Tasha I think is more a nicer person. It’s been confirmed on here that Tanya has been slagging Tasha off in her workplace and has made accounts on here ( Hi Cutenose & Tanya loves the haters) I think overall they both need a good shake and to start living life for themselves and not for social media.

Reactions: 8
Hahahaha Tasha your making it to obvious you come on here! Making a point of saying your grout needs doing?! 🤣🤣🤣 we've been talking about it on here then she pipes up that shes doing it! Hi Trasha camel toe 👋

Reactions: 9
Hahahaha Tasha your making it to obvious you come on here! Making a point of saying your grout needs doing?! 🤣🤣🤣 we've been talking about it on here then she pipes up that shes doing it! Hi Trasha camel toe 👋
I cracked up when I read her grout post. To be honest, I'm pleased she's admitted it needs doing. But Trash, just be a bit more open about tit days in life. Tell us when the children played up or gave you a load of lip and slammed a few doors, that you couldnt find a parking space at Iceland, John texting tattle people on instagram, the dinner turned out rubbish and you all had the shits. BE NORMAL.

All this lovely happy perfect life in a bubble is not relatable. No one has an amazing life. I for one certainly don't! I have some right tit days. everyone does.

Reactions: 6
I cracked up when I read her grout post. To be honest, I'm pleased she's admitted it needs doing. But Trash, just be a bit more open about tit days in life. Tell us when the children played up or gave you a load of lip and slammed a few doors, that you couldnt find a parking space at Iceland, John texting tattle people on instagram, the dinner turned out rubbish and you all had the shits. BE NORMAL.

All this lovely happy perfect life in a bubble is not relatable. No one has an amazing life. I for one certainly don't! I have some right tit days. everyone does.
Omg when has John messaged people who are on here?!

Hi Tash.

Instagram likes followed by an inboxed message. Creep of a man!
I thought this was tash too! If you go into their msgs that they've ever put on here they are all defending tash or fishing for stuff lioe this.....So obvs!!!

I thought this was tash too! If you go into their msgs that they've ever put on here they are all defending tash or fishing for stuff lioe this.....So obvs!!!
I know, its comical. Its deffo her. Also that account was created near the time when Trash was advertising "Tetley tea bags for night time" or some caffeine free tit by Tetley. Its so funny. So thick!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if it’s Tasha as the spelling and grammar are both too good but it’s someone connected to her. I’m convinced that it’s the same person behind the Instalover88 account that joined a couple of weeks back to bash Tattle over the comments about the huge McDonalds order. Both accounts were active at the same of the day and they were liking each other’s comments. Instalover88 is now deleted (directly after I said to Tetley that they were the same person) but the way in which the comments were constructed was uncanny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Well we all know who cutenose was. And "tanya loves the haters" is Tanya. This was confirmed after someone at her work found out.
Hun's, you're so bad at pretending to troll yourselves out. Tanya, if you're reading this today, stop bitching to people, because isn't it becoming clear that no one likes you, because they just come on here and tell everyone. Try and improve on being nice to people and not passive aggressive Hun

Reactions: 2
I've seen a few people mentioning on here that he's been liking their Instagram pics.

What a creep

Reactions: 1
New thread name could be something like - Tanya’s lurking and being passive aggressive whilst Trasha’s shirking is getting excessive

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.